1/2" 3 pc stainless ball valves $13.99 ea

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got asked to show the love on the 3 pc ball valves too.....

$13.99 ea for the 1/2" 3 pc full port stainless ball valves! I only have 50 in stock so if you want em' order soon....
This is until I am out or new years day 2012.
Cheers
Jay

Possibly interested in one... How would I attach this to my keg? Would they have to be welded on? Also possibly interested in a false bottom, where can I get some info on one of those?

Possibly interested in one... How would I attach this to my keg? Would they have to be welded on? Also possibly interested in a false bottom, where can I get some info on one of those?

NorCal Brewing Solutions, Redding, California, 96001 USA

As for the valve it's just the valve you can attach it anyway you'd like whether you're using a weldless kit or a welded kit. The valves are female pipe threads on both sides

all my false bottoms are flat... If you need one for a cooler order the one for the "cooler kit" and it comes with a stand..
Cheers
Jay

I'm in the planning stages of going electric and upgrading some equipment. I wasn't planning on getting into the stainless hardware until the control panel is built; but, with that price I had to jump on it months earlier than expected. So, just so you know, advertising on HBT got your four valves sold and probably will lead to some future orders as well.

damn you, i don't need them but I want them at this price i don't know what to do!

Back