Howdy from Baltimore, MD

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwitchAvenger

Reaction score
I figure it probably time to actually maybe post a thing or two on HBT. There is just so much information available here i can just search for the answers to my questions.

But hey, thanks for such a huge amount of information!

Same here! I've been on it for years, but never had an account. It's helped so much figured I'd finally get involved.

What part of Baltimore? I'm originally from Harford County Maryland. Born and raised there... I Arizona now but I go back 1-2 times a year to visit family.

Love Heavy Seas brewing... Can't get it out here. Definitely drinking Heavy Seas Cask ales every chance I can this Christmas.

Truth be told i live in the town everyone love the hate (Dundalk). But my new job has put me closer to MDHB :mug: (like 10 minutes down the road on 32). Yule Tide by heavy seas is my favorite by them, huge Belgian fan. When you get back in the MD area check out Beltway fine wine, they have a huge amount of HS, even have brewers art's resurrection in cans

Welcome, this is a great site. I haven't been to Heavy Seas yet. Try the Red Brick Station in White Marsh. Tuesday is $1 beer night and they lake great craft brews.
MDHB is an awesome place.
Luv Dundalk:mug:

I'll definitely check out both of those places. Heavy Seas tour was one of the best tours I've gone on. You gotta make sure Hugh is giving the tour though.

SwitchAvenger,

Welcome to the site! We won't hold being from Dundalk against you! :p

BrewHeads, what part of Harford County are you originally from?

Welcome from a fellow Baltimore denizen. I've been drinking my fair share of HS Winter Storm lately.

pksmitty said:
SwitchAvenger,

Welcome to the site! We won't hold being from Dundalk against you! :p

BrewHeads, what part of Harford County are you originally from?

Edgewood.

Welcome. I believe the tattoo studio I frequent (American Tattoo on Eastern) is in Dundalk. Otherwise, I'm a transplant so I can't pick on the neighborhood as much as other people try to.

I pick on Dundalk sometimes when I shouldn't...my sister-in-law is from there and I find myself only saying bad things about it when she's around. :eek:

Lol most people do that kind of thing to most of the surround burbs of Baltimore. American tattoo is where i went to get all most work down. Rob was the guy who did all my piercings (when i had them in... life struck). Thanks to everyone for such a warm welcome.

I'll have to check out the cross street irregulars, soon

Back