2011 Crop Hops - www.Nikobrew.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I will keep you posted via this thread when 2011 crop hops become available.

CTZ will be in next week (the week of 12/5-12/11), if you order it now that's what you'll receive, please keep in mind that your order may not ship until the end of the week.

We will have Citra available in 2oz packs within a few days, and Simcoe available in a couple weeks (2oz packs as well).

Most of the other domestic varieties we stock will be from the 2011 crop by the start of the year, and the imports will be a few months after that (those always take longer).

Thanks!

Amarillo, Citra and Simcoe are currently out of stock but we will be getting more soon. Current stock of 2011 crop:

Apollo
Bravo
Calypso
Cascade
CTZ
Mt Hood

I would love a heads up on when you get Amarillo back in. Really thinking I need to buy a pound as it's the key hop on one of our "Always On Tap" beers

I would love a heads up on when you get Amarillo back in. Really thinking I need to buy a pound as it's the key hop on one of our "Always On Tap" beers

If you add yourself to our email list (on the left side of every page of www.nikobrew.com) you'll be notified as soon as it's available again. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back