SNIZZLE Taste Testing?? - Page 4 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes Homebrew Forum > SNIZZLE Taste Testing??

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2007, 02:16 PM   #32
rdwj
 
rdwj's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2006
Plainfield, IL
Posts: 4,577
Liked 35 Times on 25 Posts


Ok, let's just plan on tasting then.

Cheese, what time does Miles go to bed? And when does he get up from his afternoon nap? Seems like it might be a good idea to plan around his schedule.
__________________
On Tap: Whatever I just brewed (got sick of updating it)

 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 03:10 PM   #33
Cheesefood
Recipes 
 
Jul 2005
Poo-Poo Land
Posts: 6,748
Liked 41 Times on 29 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by rdwj
Ok, let's just plan on tasting then.

Cheese, what time does Miles go to bed? And when does he get up from his afternoon nap? Seems like it might be a good idea to plan around his schedule.
His first nap is usually anywhere from 9:30am to 12pm. He'll sleep on the car ride down and once he sees that he gets to play outside, he'll be more than happy to be up. We'll leave when we need to.

I'm thinking that it'd be easier for me if I can just bring down a corny. Any objections to letting me throw one in your fridge and hook up to your CO2?
__________________
Past Winners: Caramel Cream Ale #1, Hoegaarden Clone, Boom-Boom Vanilla Ale, Lazy Monk Abbey Style, Amarillo Cream Ale. (AG),

Buy a shirt now!!! Please! Did I help you? Buya shirt!
Cool Shirts.



 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 03:57 PM   #34
rdwj
 
rdwj's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2006
Plainfield, IL
Posts: 4,577
Liked 35 Times on 25 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesefood
His first nap is usually anywhere from 9:30am to 12pm. He'll sleep on the car ride down and once he sees that he gets to play outside, he'll be more than happy to be up. We'll leave when we need to.

I'm thinking that it'd be easier for me if I can just bring down a corny. Any objections to letting me throw one in your fridge and hook up to your CO2?
I'm sure I can make room for another corny. I have an extra C02 hook-up too, but it's on the outside of the fridge. If worse comes to worse, I can throw one on ice.

As far as time, is earlier better? ...like 5 or so? earlier? later? I'm pretty open
__________________
On Tap: Whatever I just brewed (got sick of updating it)

 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 04:38 PM   #36
Cheesefood
Recipes 
 
Jul 2005
Poo-Poo Land
Posts: 6,748
Liked 41 Times on 29 Posts


My lil dude goes to bed around 7:30-8:00 so if you want to do an evening get together, I might just leave 2/3s of the fam at home.
__________________
Past Winners: Caramel Cream Ale #1, Hoegaarden Clone, Boom-Boom Vanilla Ale, Lazy Monk Abbey Style, Amarillo Cream Ale. (AG),

Buy a shirt now!!! Please! Did I help you? Buya shirt!
Cool Shirts.



 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 05:00 PM   #37
rdwj
 
rdwj's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Jun 2006
Plainfield, IL
Posts: 4,577
Liked 35 Times on 25 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesefood
My lil dude goes to bed around 7:30-8:00 so if you want to do an evening get together, I might just leave 2/3s of the fam at home.
What works better? 3? I'm pretty much free all day, so it doesn't matter at all to me.
__________________
On Tap: Whatever I just brewed (got sick of updating it)

 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 05:40 PM   #38
FermentEd
 
FermentEd's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Nov 2005
Plainfield, IL
Posts: 142
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoobarb
Any time is fine with me. I try not to drink before 11:30am.
Yeah, me too. But if I had to, I would.

Whatever time works best for those of you with the kids is fine with us.

 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Snizzle Meeting srm775 Great Lakes Homebrew Forum 41 04-11-2008 02:05 PM
Taste testing Krieger betrunkener General Techniques 5 11-21-2007 01:51 AM
SNIZZLE is OFFIZZLE!!! Cheesefood Great Lakes Homebrew Forum 9 10-24-2007 11:10 PM
SNIZZLE opportunity Cheesefood Great Lakes Homebrew Forum 2 02-08-2007 04:48 PM


Forum Jump