• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS 10 Gallon Aluminum Brew Kettle and 36 Quart Mash Tun - Dallas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rack04

Reaction score
I'm looking to sell a used 10 gallon aluminum brew kettle. This kettle has a weldless soldered style bulkhead with stainless steel 2 piece ball valve on the outside and a 90 degree elbow diptube inside the kettle. The diptube leaves 0.25 gallons of trub behind. This is the perfect size kettle for 5-6 gallon batches. I have used it for 6 batches but since upgrading to 15.5 gallon keggle I have found I am brewing fewer 5-6 gallon batches.

93462725.jpg

fb6ae953.jpg

8298e714.jpg

Price is $85. Would like to keep this local.

I'm also looking to sell a used 36 quart Coleman mash tun. It is a Coleman Xtreme 36 quart mash tun with weldless soldered style bulkead with stainless steel braid manifold and stainless steel 1/2" FPT x 1/2" barb adapter on the inside and brass ball valve and brass 1/2 NPT x 1/2" barb adapter on the outside. This cooler will lose 1 degree of a 60 min mash. I have used it for the same 6 batches as the brew kettle.

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

Price is $75. Would like to keep this local.

Take both for $150.

I've also got a used Bayou Classic SP10 propane burner to make it a complete all-grain system. Sorry no pictures of this one. Here is a stock photo.

bayou-classic-sp10-single-burner-outdoor-patio-stove-range.jpg

Price is $25

Take all three for $175.

Brew kettle and burner have sold. The mash tun is still available. I'll let it go to a good home in the DFW area for $50.

Back