Here I have all the insulation installed, the plywood floor, and everything has been caulked and sealed
I attached 3 fans to a 15v dc adapter. Two of these fans (both 90mm) are seen in this picture and remove hot air from the condenser. The other fan will be seen in a later picture and moves air within the unit. also in this picture is a setup of the aquarium temperature controller. I followed the post listed above and installed the unit in a small project box. I keep the fridge plugged into this and have it set for 9 degrees C. The temperature probe wire and the 3rd fan wire run to near the top of the fridge where I drilled a hole and sealed it.
I toyed around with real stone and decided that for the price and pain of installing them i was better off going with laminate. I cut the 18x18 sheets of laminate into 6x6 squares and used caulk grout to fill the spaces. I also used a bit of mastic to make sure they stuck and didn't go anywhere. This is a pic of testing the spacing
These next pictures are the last I will upload for this project. It is 99% completed. I'm still trying to decide how I want to do the last bit of trim on the back side. I'm either going to put handles on the door or leave a gap in the trim so I have somewhere to grab.
This is a picture of the front of the unit. A wedding gift of a nifty leaf tray that we've been using as a drip catch.
This is the back of the unit.
Inside the unit with 3 kegs (and an unseen carboy).
This is a picture of the inside of the unit. I wrapped up all the insulation in that metalic tape and also added weather stripping to the door. I have two 6" copper pipes running up into the tower. I used pipe insulation I had sitting around to wrap the pipe. I ran 10" of line from the kegs to the tap. I tested it out and the beer comes out perfect. You can also see the circulation fan I mentioned earlier.
Thanks for checking out my build! I hope it helps some folks out on their future projects.