Tap Handles - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > DIY Projects > Kegerators & Keezers > Tap Handles
Cool Brewing Giveaway - Supporting Membership Drive & Discount

Old 11-26-2011, 09:25 AM   #1
CrazyBrew
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2008
Houston, TX, Texas
Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts

Here's some tap handles I made -- http://crazybrewing.com/customtaps

Old 11-26-2011, 09:29 AM   #2
Cacaman
Recipes 

Jan 2011
Laredo, TX
Liked 12 Times on 11 Posts

Nice, I like the sticks that hold the baseball and moose up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BierMuncher View Post

“Get your beer off the yeast cake on day 7 or your beer will crawl out of the fermenter and eat your youngest child”

“Your beer will be the equivalent of rhinoceros urine unless it sits on the primary yeast cake for at least 4 weeks.”

Old 11-26-2011, 03:24 PM   #3
wailingguitar
Recipes 

Oct 2011
Florence, Alabama
Liked 115 Times on 97 Posts

Old 11-27-2011, 07:56 AM   #4
CrazyBrew
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2008
Houston, TX, Texas
Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacaman View Post
Nice, I like the sticks that hold the baseball and moose up.
Thanks. The baseball was a foul ball catch at a Houston Astros game. I got the Moose off of ebay for my Moose Drool Brown Ale clone. The handles are 8" table legs from lowes that I stained and finished with gloss polyurethene. The Moose and the baseball are attached with a dowel and gorilla glue. The tap handles have a 3/8" 16 nut to attach to tap.

Old 11-27-2011, 09:29 PM   #5
Cacaman
Recipes 

Jan 2011
Laredo, TX
Liked 12 Times on 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBrew View Post
Thanks. The baseball was a foul ball catch at a Houston Astros game. I got the Moose off of ebay for my Moose Drool Brown Ale clone. The handles are 8" table legs from lowes that I stained and finished with gloss polyurethene. The Moose and the baseball are attached with a dowel and gorilla glue. The tap handles have a 3/8" 16 nut to attach to tap.
Very nice work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BierMuncher View Post

“Get your beer off the yeast cake on day 7 or your beer will crawl out of the fermenter and eat your youngest child”

“Your beer will be the equivalent of rhinoceros urine unless it sits on the primary yeast cake for at least 4 weeks.”

Old 11-28-2011, 02:00 AM   #6
jusware
Recipes 

Jun 2009
helena, Montana
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Nice work! The baseball tap handle is pretty sweet. The moose drool inspiration cracks me up. I live an hr away from Big Sky Brewery. Locals don't like moose drool, only out of staters. When I went to college at Wash St I loved it. I moved to Montana and now I can't stand it. As a hunter, I do think the moose tap is cool.