Tap Handles - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > DIY Projects > Kegerators & Keezers > Tap Handles
Cool Brewing Giveaway - Supporting Membership Drive & Discount

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2011, 09:25 AM   #1
CrazyBrew
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
CrazyBrew's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Dec 2008
Houston, TX, Texas
Posts: 97
Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts



Here's some tap handles I made -- http://crazybrewing.com/customtaps


__________________
Crazy Brewing

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:29 AM   #2
Cacaman
Recipes 
 
Jan 2011
Laredo, TX
Posts: 510
Liked 12 Times on 11 Posts


Nice, I like the sticks that hold the baseball and moose up.


__________________
Cacaman cheap keezer build!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BierMuncher View Post

“Get your beer off the yeast cake on day 7 or your beer will crawl out of the fermenter and eat your youngest child”

“Your beer will be the equivalent of rhinoceros urine unless it sits on the primary yeast cake for at least 4 weeks.”

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:24 PM   #3
wailingguitar
Recipes 
 
Oct 2011
Florence, Alabama
Posts: 1,651
Liked 115 Times on 97 Posts


__________________
"Why did you.... what was the point of... how drunk were you when you decided this was a good idea?" - DMartin

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 07:56 AM   #4
CrazyBrew
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
CrazyBrew's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Dec 2008
Houston, TX, Texas
Posts: 97
Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacaman View Post
Nice, I like the sticks that hold the baseball and moose up.
Thanks. The baseball was a foul ball catch at a Houston Astros game. I got the Moose off of ebay for my Moose Drool Brown Ale clone. The handles are 8" table legs from lowes that I stained and finished with gloss polyurethene. The Moose and the baseball are attached with a dowel and gorilla glue. The tap handles have a 3/8" 16 nut to attach to tap.
__________________
Crazy Brewing

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:29 PM   #5
Cacaman
Recipes 
 
Jan 2011
Laredo, TX
Posts: 510
Liked 12 Times on 11 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBrew View Post
Thanks. The baseball was a foul ball catch at a Houston Astros game. I got the Moose off of ebay for my Moose Drool Brown Ale clone. The handles are 8" table legs from lowes that I stained and finished with gloss polyurethene. The Moose and the baseball are attached with a dowel and gorilla glue. The tap handles have a 3/8" 16 nut to attach to tap.
Very nice work.
__________________
Cacaman cheap keezer build!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BierMuncher View Post

“Get your beer off the yeast cake on day 7 or your beer will crawl out of the fermenter and eat your youngest child”

“Your beer will be the equivalent of rhinoceros urine unless it sits on the primary yeast cake for at least 4 weeks.”

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 02:00 AM   #6
jusware
Recipes 
 
Jun 2009
helena, Montana
Posts: 139
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts


Nice work! The baseball tap handle is pretty sweet. The moose drool inspiration cracks me up. I live an hr away from Big Sky Brewery. Locals don't like moose drool, only out of staters. When I went to college at Wash St I loved it. I moved to Montana and now I can't stand it. As a hunter, I do think the moose tap is cool.



 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools



Forum Jump