Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > DIY Projects > Brew Stands > Wiring schematic needed

Old 11-25-2011, 06:16 AM   #1
ThatsMyBeer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default Wiring schematic needed

Hello to all. I hope you can help me out. I'm now 90% done with my single teir sculpture and I have been searching the net for a week now for the complete wiring schematic for a full digital Smart system. UGH!!

I have all parts purchased through More Beer,Grainger and Mcmaster carr. I also had a stainless console made. More beer won't sell the schematics anymore so i hope someone out there may have them and could get me a copy.

Or if you happen to own a More Beer sculpture with the full digital package and you live close to La Verne Ca. Maybe you could allow me to open it up and make a schematic.

Thanks for the help.

Thats My Beer!

Old 11-28-2011, 12:28 PM   #2
mikelikesit2000
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I am also interested in this

My Build My Photo Gallery

Old 12-01-2011, 04:33 PM   #3
ThatsMyBeer
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Thought I would bump this up. Seems to be alot of activity so maybe someone can help me out.

I have started my controle box and I hope to be done in a week. It sure would make for less brain stress if someone had a schematic they could share.

Thanks all.