Jaybird false bottom Black Friday deal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You all asked, so here we go.....

For the first 20 people that respond to this thread I will offer free "Priority" shipping on the false bottom that you order. This is a $19.95 value. I will also offer you 10% off anything else you order from the site.
So.... false bottom @ full price but free "Priority" shipping, everything else you order from the site is 10% off and also shipped for free!.

Timeline? order must be placed on the website NorCal Brewing Solutions, Redding, California, 96001 USA between 12:01 AM Friday Nov 25 2011 and 11:59PM Friday Nov 25 2011

How do you get it?

respond to this thread and I will PM you all the details....

Remember the first 20 false bottom to respond to this thread will get the free Priority shipping deal...

If you are not in the market for a false bottom and would just like 10% off the site for Black Friday, place your order within the timeline, pay with CC and I will take 10% off your order when I process it.
Please add your HBT user name in the comments and mention this thread so I know who it is and that the order came from HBT.....:D

Happy Thanksgiving All!!
Cheers :mug:
Jay

I am in. Looking for a bottom to a new (yet to be made) keg mash ton.

Just to be clear, do I need to buy on Thanksgiving? 12:00 is confusing. Most contracts and sales would say midnight or 12:01am to get rid of the confusion.

Thanks,
Scott

Think this will fit nicely under the christmas brew tree. Please send details, time to get away from the cooler tun.

I've been extremely pleased with the false bottom I bought from you in 2008. Excellent product. Works great.

Yes! Make it 25. This is enough incentive not to try and make my own. Thanks!

I want in. Don't know what number I am, but I might be too late.

25 it is and dburgette your the last one....I will start shooting PM's here soon...
Man I am gonna be busy next week!
Happy Thanksgiving All
Cheers
Jay

I am in. Looking for a bottom to a new (yet to be made) keg mash ton.

Just to be clear, do I need to buy on Thanksgiving? 12:00 is confusing. Most contracts and sales would say midnight or 12:01am to get rid of the confusion.

Thanks,
Scott

Scott
Sorry for the confusion, I made the change.... This is a 24 hour sale on Friday....
PM sent.
Cheers
Jay

So.... I just sent 25 PM's out... If your post is in the first 26 posts and didn't get a PM shoot me one and I will give you the details. I don't think I missed anyone, but.....ya know!
Cheers
Jay

OK well there were 5 people that wanted the deal and didn't order. So....bh10 deal is yours..PM sent
newbeerguy...you too PM sent
jjbrewer PM sent.
1 more available who wants it? Next to post its yours!
Happy thanksgiving!
Jay

Thanks for the original offer. I went to measure my MLT and was not impressed by the warpage. I didn't want to buy a fb equipment on the way out, and not sure what I'll move to, so I passed. I'll grab one of your false bottoms when I sort out my gear.
Thanks, jeff

Wait, just to be clear...is there 1 more deal available? If so I will take it!
Really was sad I didn't see this till too late. Planned on looking out for a Xmas deal instead cuz I really need one of these bad boys.

Latest posts

Back