Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Home Brewing Photo Forum > New bigger equipment: Stout Tanks

Old 03-19-2012, 11:48 PM   #41
BeerguyNC61
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 69 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 13

So have you used that monster system yet? And how long does it take to drink all that brew?

You must be the most popular classmate in dental school!!!

Old 03-20-2012, 12:45 AM   #42
Hoosierbilly
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

There are about 10 or so of us that brew, I've only done one 15 gal and one 20gal batch on it so far, the second batch was a pale ale and went much smoother for the most part, on the first batch which was a wheat the hoprocket clogged up because it was my first time using it in-line from the BK to the chiller and I didn't know until later that they redesigned one of the screens inside of it because, well, the original screen didn't allow it to work well, so I ended up dumping the 4 oz of whole leaf hops in the fermenter instead...ended up being way way way too much dry hopping and, i gave it a couple months but it ended up being a dumper because although it was drinkable it was odd and not what I wanted so I dumped the really hoppy wheat because I needed the fridge space for the pale ale