Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Kegconnection.com - Black Friday AD!

Old 12-01-2011, 05:58 AM   #241
pipapat
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffy1207 View Post
I think it's time for us to relax and have a homebrew
I would agree.

My 2cents.

Kegc. has a pretty good rep around here and i cant see them trying to do anything but make it right. I personally have had nothing but good experiences with them. Also i placed purchases with several other vendors on here last week and they are just getting around to sending out label today to ups. I have had a active tracking number from KegC. for 2 days now.

Old 12-01-2011, 03:34 PM   #242
Mk010101
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

First time ordering from KC and I put my order in late Friday. Got a tracking number Monday and received the order yesterday! Faster than I expected and even needed. Unfortunately, I have to wait now 25 more days before I even get to use what I have, but I expect the wait to be worth it. Patience pays off. Thanks, KC for quick service amidst the chaos of T-day weekend mayhem.

Old 12-01-2011, 04:00 PM   #243
KegconnectionLLC
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

Liked 58 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmitee View Post
Wow it's Wednesday now and Absolutely no contact from you guys about my order?

it seems to me that orders that were placed well after mine are taken care of already.

Logically to me, the orders would have been processed from 1st to last, and I ordered in the 1st 10 minutes of your sale, And Instantly my credit card was charged for payment of the order with confirmation from both KC and Pay Pal.

Maybe today I'll get a tracking number OR some kind of contact???

Please PM your order info (name, invoice #) and I'll check on it right now. Sorry it's been quiet on our end here on HBT, we've been extremely busy fulfilling all the orders from the sale. If you ordered more than one of the limited racetrack kegs, that could be why your order hasn't shipped but our shipping manager and/or Todd should have contacted you and/or shipped the rest of your order. With your order info, I can assure you that you'l be taken care of immediately. Sorry for the troubles.

cheers,

joshua

Old 12-01-2011, 08:53 PM   #244
DEWSBREW
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Well quite an interesting read, I ordered 2 Perlicks and a shank on Friday and they were delivered yesterday. I didnt care enough to even look for a tracking #. I figured they would get here sooner or later. ( I dont sweat the small stuff)
Thanks KEG CONECTION for the great sale. Everything is on the kegorater and working fine.
Cheers!

Old 12-01-2011, 09:02 PM   #245
Gritsak
Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 12 Posts

UPS just dropped my kegs off. I'm VERY happy with the condition! i was expecting them to be beat up, but all they really need is a few minutes with a scotch-bright pad and they'll look like new.

Looks like my evening will be spent cleaning up and replacing seals (they all came pressurized, but i like to start with fresh o-rings).

Big thumbs up to keg connection!!!

Old 12-01-2011, 10:12 PM   #246
Retrofit
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 19 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Well I can sum my experience as smooth and easy.

I ordered before 920 on Thursday. I learned about the quantity issue after I placed my order. On Friday morning I *called in*. I couldn't speak to a rep but I had the woman on the phone take a message. She repeated it back to me to make sure it was right. I got a tracking number on Monday. On Wednesday UPS detailed that UPS left at 4:30 in the morning for my house. Because I use UPS often I realize that doesn't mean anything. Around 6pm my product was delivered and that should be considered normal for UPS
My product is in better shape than I imagined. Everything about the experience, even the bump in the road, was fine. The solutions were easy. Customer service was great. I will encourage all my friends and my club to use KC and that's that.

Christmas came early for this homebrewer.
Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Relax, don't worry, have a kegged homebrew.

Old 12-01-2011, 10:48 PM   #247
millworkman
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Kit came today, thanks again KC.

Done: Red Ale

Old 12-01-2011, 10:51 PM   #248
copyright1997
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 44 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeysab View Post
Awww, did I forget the ? Haha, kidding. The problem with forums is you dont get the tone. My tone is alwaus joking and lighthearted. I probably come off as a prick in this thread, but its actually been more of a fun ribbing than anything.

I am enjoying all these guys giving props to KC though. Especially since they already have their orders. Kinda like rubbing it in.
Yep, waiting for my order also. UPS tracking says it should be here tomorrow. (Although I've had some issues with UPS where they end up a day later which would be the whole weekend loss from using the stuff).

Last n brews: (P=Primary) (K=Keg) (B=Keg->Bottle)
7/26: Flower Power(P) 6/13: Rolling Rock (K), 6/09: Yooper's Pale Ale (K), 5/27: Columbus IPA (K), 5/17: Victory Hop Devil (K), 5/15: Summit MO SMASH (K), 5/12: Sierra Nevada Celebration (K), 5/03: Schwartzbeir (B) 4/10: Birch Beer (Soda) (K), 3/31: Sierra Nevada Pale Ale (B), 3/25: Belgian Ale (SWMBO slayer) (B), 3/21: mrbowenz English IPA (B), 3/17: Mirror Pond Ale (K), 3/17: Blue Moon's "Old Country Cousin" (B), 3/15: Sculpin IPA (B),

Old 12-02-2011, 12:01 AM   #249
geepmaley
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Likes Given: 16

Another satisfied customer. I made MAJOR changes to my order, confirmed things with Todd via phone Tuesday and the items showed up via UPS today. Can't beat that.....

Old 12-02-2011, 02:41 AM   #250
Veedo
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 20 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 14

Well i am glad i shot out an email to check on my order, my payment went through, but the order was not in their system. So it will most likely ship tomorrow. No big deal to me, i won't have any brew ready for a month or so, but i cannot wait to ket my keezer up and running!