Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Kegconnection.com - Black Friday AD!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2011, 04:02 PM   #11
Scruffy1207
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 605
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theveganbrewer

Cheap! I bought some B-grades from you guys a few weeks ago and was actually gonna post here that they were very good quality. I will probably pick up 3 more during this sale to finish my collection.
Looks like I'm picking up 4 b grades from you guys. happy birthday to me.


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvstrat

Maybe if your boil kettle was a sheet pan, and your heat source was satan's a**hole, then you could possibly boil off 60 percent of your batch in an hour.
Scruffy1207 is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 04:55 PM   #12
KegconnectionLLC
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
KegconnectionLLC's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Comanche, Texas
Posts: 802
Liked 58 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theveganbrewer

Cheap! I bought some B-grades from you guys a few weeks ago and was actually gonna post here that they were very good quality. I will probably pick up 3 more during this sale to finish my collection.
Most B grades we send out just have a loose rubber handle but are gorgeous everywhere else. Some B grades are beat up but all are guaranteed to function just like any other keg!


KegconnectionLLC is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 04:57 PM   #13
dawgmatic
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 537
Liked 34 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default

are those $20 kegs gonna be pin or ball locks?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy View Post
People's brains are interesting....and tasty too.

(See what I did tthere? ;))
dawgmatic is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 04:58 PM   #14
kpr121
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kpr121's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 3,115
Liked 122 Times on 106 Posts
Likes Given: 162

Default

He said ball lock in his post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegconnectionLLC View Post
we'll have ball lock kegs as low as $19.95! they'll be "B" Grade. here is what "B" Grade means when you order from Kegconnection:

this is graded "B" because it has a loose rubber top and/or bottom and it could also have larger dents than our standard "A" grade kegs. May also have busted/broken handles. These kegs have been cleaned and soaked in a hot "Brew Clean" cleaning solution, re-rinsed, lubed and re-pressurized to check the seals. This keg will usually have stickers on the outside that you can leave or remove.


cheers,

joshua
__________________
Ferm Chamber on top of Keezer / Through Wall / All in One Build


Primary: Two Hearted Clone[B]
Secondary: Table Red Wine, Table White Wine
Kegged:Oberon Clone, "Campfire" Hoppy Red Ale, Brown Trout Stout, Cider
Bottled: Random stuff(Cider, Mead, Wines)
Bulk Aging: Red wine, Blueberry "Brandy"
Up Next: Citra Blonde, Kolsch, IPA, IPA, IPA
kpr121 is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 05:01 PM   #15
dawgmatic
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 537
Liked 34 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default

^yea i just noticed, was about to delete my post. Its nice that we get a bit of a head start. can't wait till thursday night
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy View Post
People's brains are interesting....and tasty too.

(See what I did tthere? ;))
dawgmatic is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:04 PM   #16
ronsdavis
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 2
Default

What is the diameter on the 4# CO2?
ronsdavis is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:28 PM   #17
lemmylou
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 13
Default

Thanks for the special offer a bit earlier. I bought a keg kit last year on Black Friday and am looking to buy a set-up for my brother as well as a few more kegs. Thanks KegConn.
lemmylou is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:53 PM   #18
usfmikeb
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Leesburg, Virginia
Posts: 3,169
Liked 235 Times on 200 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegconnectionLLC View Post
we'll have ball lock kegs as low as $19.95! they'll be "B" Grade. here is what "B" Grade means when you order from Kegconnection:

this is graded "B" because it has a loose rubber top and/or bottom and it could also have larger dents than our standard "A" grade kegs. May also have busted/broken handles. These kegs have been cleaned and soaked in a hot "Brew Clean" cleaning solution, re-rinsed, lubed and re-pressurized to check the seals. This keg will usually have stickers on the outside that you can leave or remove.


cheers,

joshua
Are these converted from pin lock, or originally ball locks? Thanks.
usfmikeb is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:36 PM   #19
KegconnectionLLC
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
KegconnectionLLC's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Comanche, Texas
Posts: 802
Liked 58 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by usfmikeb

Are these converted from pin lock, or originally ball locks? Thanks.
Original ball locks!
KegconnectionLLC is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:42 PM   #20
KurtB
I may be drunk, but I'm not sure.
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: South Elgin, IL
Posts: 742
Liked 40 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 71

Default

Is there going to be a limit on the number of kegs a person can buy in each order?


__________________
Beer is like porn. You can buy it, but it's more fun to make your own.
KurtB is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Black Hops-Black Friday Sale Steelers77 Sponsor Showcase 165 12-06-2011 10:52 AM
PRE-Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale! Kegconnection.com KegconnectionLLC Sponsor Showcase 32 11-23-2011 12:20 AM


Forum Jump

Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS