Home Brew Forums > Sponsor Showcase > Sponsor Showcase > Kegconnection.com - Black Friday AD!

Old 11-25-2011, 02:18 PM   #141
artemis
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 6

I tried to get in on the savings last night, had a shopping cart with the B grade and racetrack but I believe there was an issue with the site and now they're all sold out. My original total was $89 and the shipping was $54.95 (To Canada) and I thought I would add a third keg (Not the B-grade ones with 1 per customer) and as soon as I did this the shipping charge went to $200. I understand that I could use the halfship coupon and bring it down to $100. So I thought, well maybe its because its another Keg, they're big. So instead I ordered a few sets of O-rings. Got the order to $99, shipping back to $54.95. Added a clamp, order goes to $100, shipping charge goes back to $200. Definitely a glitch (at least I'm hoping it wasn't deliberate) and now I've missed out because of it.

Old 11-25-2011, 02:43 PM   #142
Scruffy1207
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis
I tried to get in on the savings last night, had a shopping cart with the B grade and racetrack but I believe there was an issue with the site and now they're all sold out. My original total was $89 and the shipping was $54.95 (To Canada) and I thought I would add a third keg (Not the B-grade ones with 1 per customer) and as soon as I did this the shipping charge went to $200. I understand that I could use the halfship coupon and bring it down to $100. So I thought, well maybe its because its another Keg, they're big. So instead I ordered a few sets of O-rings. Got the order to $99, shipping back to $54.95. Added a clamp, order goes to $100, shipping charge goes back to $200. Definitely a glitch (at least I'm hoping it wasn't deliberate) and now I've missed out because of it.
Did you use the code for free shipping?

Maybe if your boil kettle was a sheet pan, and your heat source was satan's a**hole, then you could possibly boil off 60 percent of your batch in an hour.

Old 11-25-2011, 02:44 PM   #143
Scruffy1207
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffy1207

Did you use the code for free shipping?
Nvm, I'm dumb

Maybe if your boil kettle was a sheet pan, and your heat source was satan's a**hole, then you could possibly boil off 60 percent of your batch in an hour.
artemis Likes This 
Old 11-25-2011, 03:53 PM   #144
BigWreck44
Recipes 

Is there an easy way to upgrade to Perlick forward Seal faucets when you choose the Homebrew Kegs, ball locks, premium refrigerator kits? I would love the 2 keg door kit with the upgraded faucet. I can only see where I can add the faucet outright, I wouldn't need 4 faucets.

Old 11-25-2011, 04:11 PM   #145
KegconnectionLLC
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
HomeBrewTalk 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

Liked 58 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWreck44 View Post
Is there an easy way to upgrade to Perlick forward Seal faucets when you choose the Homebrew Kegs, ball locks, premium refrigerator kits? I would love the 2 keg door kit with the upgraded faucet. I can only see where I can add the faucet outright, I wouldn't need 4 faucets.
there is a category called "Keg Kit Essentials".

Results for *Keg Kit ESSENTIALS

this houses kegs and kit upgrades. normally there is a blurb about it on the front page, i didn't even think about it. i'll start putting the blurb in the product descriptions. sorry for that!

cheers,

joshua

Old 11-25-2011, 04:14 PM   #146
KegconnectionLLC
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis View Post

the only (supposed) reason the shipping would jump to $200 is if the weight was over 150 lbs. your cart, as described, shouldn't have been near that weight. please call our sales manager, Ben, directly @ 512-749-8101 and let him know what happened. Ben is extremely good about doing everything he can to work with you and i'm confident you'll get taken care of.

sorry about your troubles!

cheers,

joshua

Old 11-25-2011, 05:09 PM   #147
MSP
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegconnectionLLC View Post
tell me about it. not trying to up-sell you (because Lord knows i'm a terrible salesman) but these converted ball lock kegs are NICE.

*Converted Ball Lock Keg, Cornelius Keg, 5 Gallon, "Standard Grade" for Homebrew/Soda

for whatever reason, pin lock kegs seem to get less dinged up from our supplier and are great for fitting in to smaller fridges. if you want to keep the traditional ball lock shape, our "A+ grade" kegs are still in stock and are $20 off list price.
Yeah, I ended up buying these as they seemed a really, really good value. Thanks again Joshua, great service! My homebrew buddies have been telling me about you guys for months and now I know why. :thumbsup:

Old 11-25-2011, 05:20 PM   #148
ChuckCollins
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 177

When will you be selling the 19.95 Kegs I do not see them???

Old 11-25-2011, 05:23 PM   #149
mikeysab
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 28 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 535 Times on 408 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Heh heh, theyre gone
Mikeysab on untappd.

Old 11-25-2011, 05:31 PM   #150
KegconnectionLLC
Sponsor
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckCollins View Post
When will you be selling the 19.95 Kegs I do not see them???
we opened the sale to HBT @ 9PM last night, thinking we'd probably sell out of the B-grade RaceTracks and Standard grade RackTracks but we thought they'd last until at least midnight. well, we were wrong. they lasted until 9:20 and 9:30, respectively. we've still got plenty of other kegs (some marked WAY down) but those LOW priced ones went quick.

cheers,

joshua