Have you ever been so drunk that... - Page 3 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Have you ever been so drunk that...

Old 06-01-2012, 03:25 AM   #21
Zuljin
TR Fitness King
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Mar 2012
Defiance
Liked 5384 Times on 4570 Posts

Have you ever been so drunk that...

you woke up in a van wondering whose perfume you smelled like?

Old 06-01-2012, 03:28 AM   #22
Zuljin
TR Fitness King

Recipes 

Mar 2012
Defiance

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe1988 View Post
UHH just so i get this off my chest im gay.
What exactly is on your ches..., ya know what, never mind. Whatever it is, it would probably tip us off to your orientation.

Old 06-01-2012, 03:29 AM   #23
Zuljin
TR Fitness King

Recipes 

Mar 2012
Defiance

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlebomber View Post
Great. You must be Adam.
Check his colon to see.

Old 06-01-2012, 03:30 AM   #24
passedpawn
Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth Class
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Apr 2009
☼ Clearwater, FL ☼
Liked 6819 Times on 4031 Posts

I woke up in my own bed covered in blood with no idea where it came from. Turned out to be my own, and I ended up with stitches to my face. I got blindsided by a 2x4 and friends dragged me home and dumped me.

I should announce my affection for girls too, since this thread has been oddly defiled above.

Old 06-01-2012, 06:21 AM   #25
beersteiner2345
Recipes 

Feb 2010
Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts

No crazy stories like some of these with beer. But the two times I had absinthe (the real stuff) were more than a little interesting.

You would be amazed how creative that stuff makes you. I made a McGyver type device out of a wire coat hanger and a hot glue stick to retrieve a piece of mail from our condo's outgoing mail slot. The mail was a letter my wife wrote to my boss tell him he was a gigantic doosh nozzle. Her creative absynthe induced idea was the write and mail the letter. Mine was to undo that.

Also have all the typical college stories of being way too drunk. I once broke a window (4 foot by 8 foot) with my nipple and then fell out of it. But that isn't very interesting. lol

Old 06-01-2012, 07:52 AM   #26
jgln
Recipes 

May 2008
Southern, NJ
Liked 54 Times on 42 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klainmeister View Post
...You woke up the next day fully clothed in your bed with money thrown on top of you? Umm yeah.

Hey, you did a good job. You deserve to be paid.

Old 06-01-2012, 04:04 PM   #27
funkapottomous
Recipes 

Feb 2010
Houston, Texas
Liked 11 Times on 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointerDixie214 View Post
I once broke a window with my nipple

Old 06-01-2012, 04:34 PM   #28
JeffoC6
Recipes 

Jan 2012
Stewartsville, NJ
Liked 61 Times on 29 Posts

I was at a party in Hoboken, NJ for New Years. I got filthy filthy drunk by 10:30 PM, so my best friend (who wasn't all that drunk at the time and hating the party) decided to take me back to my cousin's apartment where we were staying. We got back at around 11:30 after he drug me through the streets of Hoboken. I crashed on the loveseat and he went to sleep on the couch.

Next thing I know, I'm being screamed at by my cousin (who came home late late late that night after the party). I'm on my back, on the kitchen floor, and she's flipping out at me. I try to make sense as to what's going on and I hear her ranting and raving about her coffee table being in a million pieces.

I get up, walk back out into the living room, and see her glass coffee table absolutely shattered and in pieces. My friend remained asleep on the couch. After hearing the yelling, he wakes up and has no idea what's going on, other than the fact that he hasn't moved and I woke up in a completely different spot.

We still don't know what happened, but I MUST have somehow shattered this coffee table into millions of pieces. I wasn't cut, bloody, bruised, or anything. To this day, I can not figure it out.

I quit drinking that day (new years day) and didn't have a drink until that Thanksgiving.
Prim #1: Bronco Tamp
Prim #2:
Prim #3:
Bottled:

Old 06-01-2012, 04:35 PM   #29
beersteiner2345
Recipes 

Feb 2010
Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkapottomous View Post
True story. Was pretending to flash my friend, who was on the phone outside the window. Lifted the shirt and slammed my chest against (and through) the glass. Then fell out the window.

Two worst parts about it were the fact it was 20 degrees that night, so we damn near froze to death trying to sleep in the cold house. Second bad part was the fact I was renting. Although my landlord just said "You cover the cost and I'll fix it. but I don't wanna know what the hell you were doing." lol

Same guy who helped me get my truck out of the complex's retention pond when I decided to go mudding in it and got stuck. lol He was a freaking cool dude.

Old 06-01-2012, 06:14 PM   #30
spearko520
Recipes 

Dec 2011
allentown, PA
Liked 57 Times on 55 Posts

never woke up covered in money, but i did wake up naked and penniless in a bathtub filled with toys, this morning. i like adventures.