Have you ever been so drunk that... - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Have you ever been so drunk that...

Old 04-29-2007, 09:43 AM   #11
BadKarmaa

Recipes 

Jan 2006
Albuquerque, NM

Server lag. See post below

Old 04-29-2007, 09:45 AM   #12
BadKarmaa

Recipes 

Jan 2006
Albuquerque, NM

I'm only going to say a few words to respond to this post, so here it goes
- Spring Break
-South Padre, TX
- Last thing I remember: Feeling buzzed on the dance floor at the bar

"Hey look! It's morning already! But wait. Who's this girl laying next to me in her underwear? More importantly......why am I wearing nothing but her skirt? Who's hotel room am I in? More importantly....what hotel am I in?!"

-that's about when I decided there were too many questions that should never be answered. I dropped the skirt, grabbed a towel, and bolted. How I got home to my own room is a whole other story.

Old 04-29-2007, 03:39 PM   #13
boo boo
Recipes 

Jun 2005
Hearts's Delight, Newfoundland
Liked 35 Times on 30 Posts

Have you ever been so drunk that....

I've been drunker.

Old 05-04-2007, 04:56 PM   #14
Hags
Recipes 

May 2007

Ok I feel I have to share my shameful story.

Years ago my buddy Adam and I (my name is also Adam) took a dive trip to cozumel (we are both scuba instructors). One of the last nights of the trip we decide to go out and get toasted at the resort disco/bar. I was not a big drinker back then and had never drank much liquor up to that point.

Long story short, last thing I remember was dancing to "Thriller" in my boxers on the disco floor with various spring break girls around, as well as Adam. Last count I remember I had drank around 19 shots in 3 hours(it may have been more), along with a variety of beers and mixers.

The next morning I woke up in a resort parking lot, in my boxers, lying next to my buddy in the back flatbed of a landscaping golf cart. He was also in his boxers, lol(dont worry nothing gay-like happened ). Our bags were emptied and various wallets, clothes, and pieces of paper were strewn about the parking lot. Apparently we had been found half naked and singing around the resort at about 3 in the morning. I was also informed that apparently we had claimed the poolside public massage beds as our sleeping arrangements lol. The mexican landscapers stumbled across us as we were puking our brains out nestled up on the massage tables around 5 in the morning. They lifted both of us into a golf cart and left us out in the parking lot in front of the resort.

The part of this story thats really funny and ties it all together, is that the resort parking lot we awoke in was not that of our resort... nor was it even a resort on cozumel(which is an island btw). The resort where we awoke was in northern Cancun, 1 hour car ride and 45 minutes boat ride across the gulf. To this day we have no idea how we crossed the stretch of ocean and ended up 1 hour from the docks, partying in a random resort, all while being far past the black-out point.

I actually have pictures that Adam snapped of us laughing and puking that morning in the golf cart. I will try to find them for you guys lol.

Old 05-31-2012, 07:20 AM   #15
joe1988
Recipes 

May 2012
georgetown, illinois

UHH just so i get this off my chest im gay.

Old 05-31-2012, 08:00 AM   #16
wildwest450
Recipes 

Dec 2007
Liked 173 Times on 158 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe1988 View Post
Bumping a 5 year old thread to announce you gargle cock, nice!!!!

_

Veedo Likes This 
Old 06-01-2012, 01:36 AM   #17
Kittyfeet
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Feb 2009
Lebanon, OR
Liked 46 Times on 30 Posts

Quote:
No one cares.

What we do care about is why you necro'd a thread and didn't contribute a hilarious story to make us all laugh.
waitingpatientlyforhilaritytoensue.jpg

Old 06-01-2012, 01:48 AM   #18
bottlebomber

Recipes 

Apr 2011
Ukiah, CA
Liked 2737 Times on 2112 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe1988
Great. You must be Adam.

Old 06-01-2012, 01:53 AM   #19
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Liked 3190 Times on 1885 Posts

It ain't a real drukken night til you wake up in an ice-filled bathtub of a sleazy motel missing a kidney....I won't tell you how I know that though.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 06-01-2012, 02:03 AM   #20
funkapottomous
Recipes 

Feb 2010
Houston, Texas
Liked 11 Times on 11 Posts

Quote:
I'm Andy.