Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Elder Scrolls Skyrim

Old 06-19-2012, 02:47 PM   #651
H-ost
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 53 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 108

You should try and play around with the werewolf a little bit. The skill is a lot of fun to use if you are going to raid an opposing military camp.

Old 06-19-2012, 02:50 PM   #652
GilaMinumBeer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 6079 Times on 5234 Posts
Likes Given: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by H-ost View Post
You should try and play around with the werewolf a little bit. The skill is a lot of fun to use if you are going to raid an opposing military camp.
I've seen rumours that once DawnGuard is released it makes heavy use of Beast form and includes a perk tree. Unless you've already cured of it.

I'm stuck. Kind of like choosing a side, Imperial or StormCloak, I just can't decide so, I'll avoid it until I get to something where I have no choice but to choose.

Old 06-19-2012, 04:19 PM   #653
bobbrews
Recipes 

Liked 426 Times on 343 Posts
Likes Given: 72

That ring that Sinding gives you... I think it's called Ring of Hircine... does it work when you're not infected with the Werewolf trait, or only when you're actually a Werewolf?

Old 06-19-2012, 06:12 PM   #654
GilaMinumBeer

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbrews View Post
That ring that Sinding gives you... I think it's called Ring of Hircine... does it work when you're not infected with the Werewolf trait, or only when you're actually a Werewolf?
You have to have the disease. The ring simply grants unlimited transformations. Except while it is cursed. In the cursed form it forces transformation.

I think if you are not diseased, then you only get the skin.

Diseased, you can get both the skin and the ring.

I've also read that if you go to the cave before teh quest line is given you can collect a special weapon.

Old 06-20-2012, 02:52 PM   #655
bobbrews
Recipes 

All this time, two of the Stormcloaks' best fighters were making music in the middle of a field... no wonder the Imperial Legion had the upper hand.

Old 06-20-2012, 02:56 PM   #656
GilaMinumBeer

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbrews View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSLPH9d-jsI

All this time, two of the Stormcloaks' best fighters were making music in the middle of a field... no wonder the Imperial Legion had the upper hand.
A very cute girl to be sure, but the only women in MY copy of Skyrim built like that are the younglings.

Old 06-21-2012, 01:38 PM   #657
GilaMinumBeer

Recipes 

Found my new next ex-wife in Falkreath. From the moment she laid eyes on me she was sweet talking something about a spoon. I think she takes it in the pooper. Naria, Nirra, Naira, I forget. I was hunting wolf, not thumper.

Finished Ill met by moonlight. Got both the ring and the skin. Useless to me but, they are daedric and should count towards the daedric items count.

Still can't decide if I want to cure my Lycanism or not. Right now I am working my way through Aela's side quests for coin (I am at 70K+) to get to the 100K achievment. Kinda pissed that I waited so long to do the companions line. Now that I can get the training from Masters, my levels are so high I can't get anything from them. I was really looking forward to training and getting my coin back. Oh well.

Now I am to the point I need Speechcraft training and a fence. I got so much loot in a single chest it's slow to store anything else in it. I need a vendor with some seriosu coin to start dumping more stuff on for whatever price I can get. These chumps with 1000 aren't cutting it.

I need to go back to Riverwood. I could swear I invested there after I got him his claw.

Old 06-21-2012, 02:02 PM   #658
bobbrews
Recipes 

Warning:
I was trying to change my character gender, race, and face last night by entering the menu and typing "showracemenu". Glad I had a save of my original character because after changing her, all my skill levels were altered.

Old 06-22-2012, 04:01 PM   #659
GilaMinumBeer

Recipes 

DAMMIT Aela! All I want is the totems. Stop sending me out on animal control duties! Give that sh!T to Ria since all seems to be able to talk about is getting a bear.

Old 06-25-2012, 04:20 PM   #660
GilaMinumBeer

Recipes 

I finally get all the totems and then spent forever trying to get the next signifigant quest line. Finally got fed up being animal control and googled. Doh! The bext sidequest comes from Farkas or Vilkas. All Aela will give is radient lines.

Okay, fine.

I spent HOURS running errends for Vilkas and finally got fed up and gooled again. Fvck! Gotta be carrying the witches heads to get a quest other than radient from them. Okay, fine fukkit, I have several of those at home in teh freezer.

I get the heads go back to Vilkas and get ANOTHER fecking radient quest. Fukkit! I'll do this one too. Run, Run, Run, pull an 817, run back. YAY! Finally, I get purity!

Lets's go dweedle dummerer, to Ysgrammor! I get there, Vilkas in tow. I go inside and proceed to sprint to the spot where I cured Kodlack. I get there and no Vilkas. WTF?

I wait. No Vilkas. So, I sprint back to the front. Nothing. So, I run back throught the catacomb thinking I'd come across him. Nothing. WTF?

I go back outside and figure I'll fast travel back to Jorvaskr and I notice the journal line is gone. It's moved to the completed area. But the diamond is still hollow as if it's not complete.

I never cured Vilkas but the quest is complete. WTF? So, I figure I'd load a previos save. The game autosaves when go to inventory and I alwya go to inventory before entering a tomb to check my weapons. But, the only saves are from AFTER I enetered the tomb and from HOURS prior. Means if I choose the save way porior I lose all the **** I collected from all those fecking radiant quests I did foolishly.

I have never played a game so glitchy in all my life! Fvcking Skyrim.