Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Elder Scrolls Skyrim

Old 02-01-2012, 08:06 PM   #171
Brewkowski
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 24 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightynintendo View Post
I haven't decided yet which side to join but seriously... screw those stormcloaks. Those racist pieces of crap and suck my long high elf dick.

At first I was pissed about the beginning of the game when the imperials are about to kill me but as time wears on i'm really starting to hate the stormcloaks.
Oh, happy to join the empire that was going to put your head on the block? I'm not saying they're not racist, and hey you do have those pointy ears and magic is a little scary for simple minded Nords. Only having played as a dirty Stormcloak, it is fun, larger battles (storming castles) is a blast.

Charles Bukowski

Old 02-01-2012, 08:08 PM   #172
mightynintendo
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 126 Times on 99 Posts
Likes Given: 72

Well I really don't know what happened leading up to my head being on the block. Maybe I did something really bad and deserved it? I really hate the racist nords. Once I complete the game or decide to restart, I am considering going on a rampage and killing every nord that ever said anything racist. And all vampires. I never suffer vampires to live.

Old 02-01-2012, 08:20 PM   #173
Brewkowski
Recipes 

Once I got turned into a vampire I realized what absolute a-holes everyone in town is, sure you look a little pale but there's no need for name calling. Any idea if silver weapons have additional damage against vampires, they say they do vs. undead. I've found a few but I'm not sure if I can upgrade them, so I don't know if it's worth keeping them around.

Charles Bukowski

Old 02-01-2012, 08:24 PM   #174
mightynintendo
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 126 Times on 99 Posts
Likes Given: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewkowski View Post
Once I got turned into a vampire I realized what absolute a-holes everyone in town is, sure you look a little pale but there's no need for name calling. Any idea if silver weapons have additional damage against vampires, they say they do vs. undead. I've found a few but I'm not sure if I can upgrade them, so I don't know if it's worth keeping them around.
Do you have a house yet? I just keep everything i pick up in various containers around my house in case i need/want it later on. you really never know. i guess if you need money they're good to sell. I keep all my ingredients in the apothecary satchel, all my smithing supplies in a chest in the bedroom, all different armors and apparal items in a wardrobe, miscelaneous crap in a dresser, weapons in a barrel, books on bookshelves, etc.

Old 02-01-2012, 08:38 PM   #175
Brewkowski
Recipes 

Yeah, my storage space is much too cluttered, normally by the time I make it back to unload I'm so encumbered that I drop everything into the first cupboard. Is it worth buying additional houses? I just finished the Thieves Guild quests so I'm not sure if I'll get to store stuff there or not.

I don't think the racist remarks are just towards elves either, I'm a redguard and they bascially spit on me, that is until they found I'm dragonborn. Now it's different story, suck-ups.

Charles Bukowski

Old 02-01-2012, 08:51 PM   #176
GilaMinumBeer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 6076 Times on 5233 Posts
Likes Given: 81

Been following this thread while debating the purchase of a Xbox.

Have to say, the depth of this game sounds amazing and the plot adaptability nothing short of amazing (even if reading through is a bit creepy).

Makes me wonder. Is all of this on a single disc? Or have many of you downloaded additional content?

Old 02-01-2012, 08:51 PM   #177
commonsenseman
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 10

I couldn't decide which side to join, so I went Stormcloak just because it seemed like everyone hated the empire. I have to say that the battles are pretty sweet.

The best thing I ever did was smith all sorts of crap until I got it up to level 100. Now I just need to make some Diadric weapons/armor, stinking hearts are hard to find though. Dragon armor is also pretty sweet & a lot easier to get the ingredients for.

1 Gal: Brandon O's-Graff
2 Gal: Big Ol' Barleywine
5 Gal: Graham's English Cider
5 Gal: Apfelwein

Old 02-01-2012, 08:52 PM   #178
commonsenseman
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaMinumBeer View Post
Been following this thread while debating the purchase of a Xbox.

Have to say, the depth of this game sounds amazing and the plot adaptability nothing short of amazing (even if reading through is a bit creepy).

Makes me wonder. Is all of this on a single disc? Or have many of you downloaded additional content?
I play on PS3, dunno about downloadable content, but it's all on one disc.

1 Gal: Brandon O's-Graff
2 Gal: Big Ol' Barleywine
5 Gal: Graham's English Cider
5 Gal: Apfelwein

Old 02-01-2012, 08:58 PM   #179
Brewkowski
Recipes 

I'm a pc gamer, and I don't think I've seen any patches since the day I got it (maybe 2 months after release).

Charles Bukowski

Old 02-01-2012, 09:33 PM   #180
rockgardenlove
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Go to your steam settings and join te skyrim beta. You'll get a new patch that makes it run considerably faster ;-)
Also google "wars in skyrim". Awesome mod for pc players.