Coldbreak Brewing HERMS Giveaway!

HomeBrewSupply AMCYL Brew Kettle Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > General Chit Chat > Elder Scrolls Skyrim

Old 02-01-2012, 05:20 PM   #161
bernerbrau
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 27 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewkowski View Post
Is it me or do dragons normally show up at all the wrong times? I'm trying to sneak into a village that's got a big bounty on me and then low and behold a dragon brings out all the guards. Guess that's karma for killing Imperial guards.
Was it Markarth? I uncovered a major conspiracy there and now every time I go there they all want me dead, even after I pay off the bounty.

Old 02-01-2012, 05:26 PM   #162
Brewkowski
Recipes 

Liked 24 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Actually I think it is, and Dragon Bridge, well and Solitude. But Markath is where I have also been hit with two dragons in the past couple of days. Not sure if the StormCloak quests have anything to do with it.

Charles Bukowski

Old 02-01-2012, 05:33 PM   #163
ceannt
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts

Ok.... I'm in Folgunthur.... everything is cleared.... I have what I came for.... and I can't get out.... There is an iron gate close to the exit (in the narrow tunnel leading towards the exit from the big room under the drawbridge) that will not open.... I have gone back and pulled every lever.... "activated" every effing thing I can find, even in the crypt.... it will not open... is this a gitch, or am I missing something??????????? help me........

Old 02-01-2012, 05:52 PM   #164
Brewkowski
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceannt View Post
Ok.... I'm in Folgunthur.... everything is cleared.... I have what I came for.... and I can't get out.... There is an iron gate close to the exit (in the narrow tunnel leading towards the exit from the big room under the drawbridge) that will not open.... I have gone back and pulled every lever.... "activated" every effing thing I can find, even in the crypt.... it will not open... is this a gitch, or am I missing something??????????? help me........
Can't remember exactly where that is, but I found this online. Levers are pulled in different directions to get the gates open.

http://www.rarityguide.com/articles/...est/Page1.html

Charles Bukowski

Old 02-01-2012, 05:54 PM   #165
Brewkowski
Recipes 

Oh yeah, and get ready to rock once you reassemble the amulet.

Charles Bukowski

Old 02-01-2012, 06:28 PM   #166
seabass07
Recipes 

Liked 120 Times on 91 Posts
Likes Given: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernerbrau View Post
Was it Markarth? I uncovered a major conspiracy there and now every time I go there they all want me dead, even after I pay off the bounty.
Same here. I did some quest there and after the quest, all of the guards attacked me. I ended up racking up a 30k bounty and decided to just go to jail to see what happened. There was an easy quest in jail that got me out with all of my stuff.
Fermenter 4: Beer

Old 02-01-2012, 06:34 PM   #167
bernerbrau
Recipes 

Liked 27 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass07 View Post
Same here. I did some quest there and after the quest, all of the guards attacked me. I ended up racking up a 30k bounty and decided to just go to jail to see what happened. There was an easy quest in jail that got me out with all of my stuff.
A lot of my gear is stolen... lol

Old 02-01-2012, 07:45 PM   #168
Brewkowski
Recipes 

I did go to jail once, thought I'd sleep off my bounty but then I discovered I had one lockpick so I got out, sure enough as soon as a walk out of my cell two guards bum rush me and one puts a sword through my chest. Last time I let the pigs take me alive.

Also, I do have to say one of the best parts of the game is the cut scene/finishing kill during fights. Beheading or picking a guy up with a sword through the chest is just plain awesome.

Charles Bukowski

Old 02-01-2012, 07:50 PM   #169
mightynintendo
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 126 Times on 99 Posts

I really enjoy the cut scene for assassin's blade while invisible and sneaking. You see your character rise up and materialize out of nothing behind the target followed by a quick throat slash. Pretty wicked.

Old 02-01-2012, 07:56 PM   #170
mightynintendo
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 126 Times on 99 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewkowski View Post
Is it me or do dragons normally show up at all the wrong times? I'm trying to sneak into a village that's got a big bounty on me and then low and behold a dragon brings out all the guards. Guess that's karma for killing Imperial guards.
I haven't decided yet which side to join but seriously... screw those stormcloaks. Those racist pieces of crap and suck my long high elf dick.

At first I was pissed about the beginning of the game when the imperials are about to kill me but as time wears on i'm really starting to hate the stormcloaks.