What should I brew next? (I know, I know... I'm better than this, I swear
I recently got SWMBO on the "let's brew something soon" bandwagon... but we're both drawing blanks.
We want to do something:
- That's not summery (our Honey Orange Hefe, wit or Bitter are out)
- More appropriate for the current or upcoming holiday season
- That can be enjoyed by beer drinkers of varying experiences (i.e. some beer geeks, some not, some budding enthusiasts)
- Maybe a little bit on the off-kilter side
- That could be ready by Christmas
I'm an all-grain brewer. I have plenty of experience with weird beers (I have an amazing sahti recipe) and high gravity beers. I have a freezer meant for temp control and lagering.
So really, the sky's the limit. Can anybody please make some suggestions?