Ss Brewtech’s Biggest Baddest Holiday Giveaway Ever!

Home Brew Forums > HomeBrewTalk Forums > Introductions > Greetings From The Glove
Old 11-02-2011, 06:15 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Greetings From The Glove

Hello. I am hailing from Michigan. I have been assisting in beer brewing for a few years with a couple of friends. We've stuck mostly to extract brewing for it's simpler nature.

I just got my own brewing kit and have been gathering information for soda brewing. I plan on doing some beer brewing as well, but for now I am sticking to the semi-instant gratification of soda. It has been an interesting process in that regard so far. Soda seems to exist somewhere between beer and wine.

I found this forum during a google search and it seems to have a lot of information, as well as many dedicated people. Thanks to everyone that has created this wealth of information and continues to add to it.

Old 11-02-2011, 06:48 PM   #2
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Welcome to the forum!

Good luck

“I don't drink beer all the time but I can drink (a) beer anytime" - Me
Old 11-02-2011, 07:06 PM   #3
Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
Liked 3976 Times on 2694 Posts
Likes Given: 2876

Welcome, you lucky SOB! I wish I lived closer to the best LHBS on the west side of the state!

You and your friends ought to look into a brewing club, like Primetime Brewers in GR. You could get in on group buys for bulk items to save money, and of course there are MANY great brewers in that club who can help you with any questions and hands-on experience. I've never been to a brewday that I didn't fully enjoy!
Old 11-04-2011, 03:52 PM   #4
Jim Karr
Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Welcome, fellow Michibrewer.......Glad you're aboard. I'm down in the SW corner near Bangor and Covert.
As for me and my household, we shall serve the Lord. Joshua

"God is great, beer is good, people are crazy." Some country artist