Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing > Need a Recipe!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2007, 07:22 PM   #21
Hopleaf
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Hopleaf's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Little Elm, TX
Posts: 492
Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Default

I went to Purdue so I'm just focusing on making a cool boiler.


__________________
.: Old Boiler Brewing Company :.

* Kolsch
* Apfelwein batch #lots
Hopleaf is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 07:45 PM   #22
Rhoobarb
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Rhoobarb's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Sugar Hill, GA
Posts: 3,573
Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeraggie
...Go Aggies!!!!

An Aggie undergrad was visiting a Yankee relative in Boston over the holidays. He went to a large party and met a pretty coed. He was attempting to start up a conversation with the tired line, "Where do y'all go to school?" The coed was not impressed with his grammar or southern drawl but did answer his question. "Yale," she replied.

The Aggie took a big, deep breath and shouted, "WHERE DO Y'ALL GO TO SCHOOL?"

Hook em!


Rhoobarb is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 08:33 PM   #23
Lil' Sparky
Cowboys EAC
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Lil' Sparky's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 4,013
Liked 66 Times on 43 Posts

Default

Ha Ha. You know what you call an Aggie in TX?




Boss.
Lil' Sparky is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 08:36 PM   #24
Lil' Sparky
Cowboys EAC
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Lil' Sparky's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 4,013
Liked 66 Times on 43 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopleaf
I went to Purdue so I'm just focusing on making a cool boiler.
A Purdue grad living in Little Elm, TX??? What bought you there?

I graduated from The Colony HS and lived there during my undergrad (SMU). There wasn't much out there in Little Elm back then. Just a bunch of farm land and rednecks.
Lil' Sparky is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 08:44 PM   #25
jjasghar
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 223
Liked 19 Times on 12 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoobarb

An Aggie undergrad was visiting a Yankee relative in Boston over the holidays. He went to a large party and met a pretty coed. He was attempting to start up a conversation with the tired line, "Where do y'all go to school?" The coed was not impressed with his grammar or southern drawl but did answer his question. "Yale," she replied.

The Aggie took a big, deep breath and shouted, "WHERE DO Y'ALL GO TO SCHOOL?"

Hook em!
GO UT! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.... football season is only 135 days away.....

God bless Colt and God bless Texas!
__________________
JJ Asghar
Austin, TX
please excuse the spellign mistaks
jjasghar is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 10:03 PM   #26
Rhoobarb
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Rhoobarb's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Sugar Hill, GA
Posts: 3,573
Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Sparky
Ha Ha. You know what you call an Aggie in TX?




Boss.
I thought it was "the pizza delivery guy".
Rhoobarb is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 12:53 AM   #27
Hopleaf
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Hopleaf's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Little Elm, TX
Posts: 492
Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Sparky
A Purdue grad living in Little Elm, TX??? What bought you there?

I graduated from The Colony HS and lived there during my undergrad (SMU). There wasn't much out there in Little Elm back then. Just a bunch of farm land and rednecks.
Wife and I bought a house out there. You'd probably not recognize the place.. the suburban sprawl has arrived

The dallas north tollway will soon go all the way to 380 and their building a bridge over the lake connecting Little Elm to Lewsville.


__________________
.: Old Boiler Brewing Company :.

* Kolsch
* Apfelwein batch #lots

Hopleaf is offline
 
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
is there a way to edit recipe info in the recipe threads? iamjonsharp HomeBrewTalk Announcements & Feedback 0 02-10-2009 05:14 PM
Has anybody ever used Thai Palm sugar in a recipe/check my recipe out dsuarez Recipes/Ingredients 3 11-13-2008 01:42 PM
Advice on my "Margawheata" recipe? (my first original recipe) potzertommy Recipes/Ingredients 8 06-26-2008 03:17 PM
Cider recipe questions!! - (recipe and bottling) mturtle Cider Forum 11 06-13-2008 07:58 PM


Forum Jump

Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS