www.NikoBrew.com - 3 Year Anniversary Hops Sale!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
Good morning folks,

November is www.NikoBrew.com's 3 year anniversary. We're celebrating by slashing prices on a ton of varieties, and as always we offer $5 flat rate shipping. The sale has begun and will last for the entire month!

Three years already! Wow- time flies.

I'll be getting a few hops- thanks!

I know it's crazy! On one hand it feels like it's flown by, on the other hand it's hard to remember a time that I wasn't running the business :) I remember my very pregnant wife packaging orders to go out before we went out of town for Christmas just a couple months before Little Niko was born who is now over 2 and a half years old! Now we have another boy a year and a half years old....mm nostalgia.

Thanks for all of your orders! The sale is in full swing, with about and a week and a half left I'd like to give some updates:

The next five or so pounds of Summit ordered will be shipped as 8 2oz packs, and half pounds as always will be shipped as 4 2oz packs.

Galaxy is also in short supply. Once this is gone we are unlikely to get more until sometime next year.

The shipping queue is clear and all orders have been sent quickly, and including the day shipped transit it only takes 3 business days to arrive (not including Holidays or Sundays, but yes, Saturdays are included).

As always it's just $5 to ship ANY (seriously any, 2oz or 440 pounds) to ANY (yes this includes AK and HI) of the 50 United States.

International Orders: We're also able to ship up to 3 1/2 lb of mixed increments (2oz, full pounds, etc) and 4 full pounds to any country for just $14 USD (paypal is required).

As always if you have any questions let me know, niko at nikobrew dot com, or you can PM here! Thanks folks.

I just updated my last post, we did get more Hallertauer and UK EKG in which I thought we would not :)

Back