Should I bottle or wait? - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Should I bottle or wait?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2011, 12:31 AM   #1
PilotBeer
Recipes 
 
Mar 2010
Texas
Posts: 5


Quick question, i usually wait but, the current batch of all grain pumpkin ale I have ran through primary in 2 weeks and is now in secondary and is at the 3.5 week mark. The gravity is now at fg even though the recipe calls for another week and a half in secondary.

Question: Should i wait or just go forward and bottle it up now since I'm at fg?

Thanks!



 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 12:34 AM   #2
acuenca
Recipes 
 
Jul 2011
Gainesville, Fl
Posts: 366
Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts


If you have consistent FGs readings 2-3 times... You're probably good to go.

 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can't wait? MacGruber General Beer Discussion 9 08-06-2010 10:23 PM
Can't wait to try my keg nukebrewer General Beer Discussion 7 01-03-2010 04:36 PM
Can it wait??? DinoCow General Beer Discussion 7 07-20-2009 02:36 AM
To Bottle, or Wait? Fenster General Beer Discussion 5 10-30-2008 05:02 AM
I just could not wait. Ryanh1801 General Beer Discussion 3 03-21-2007 05:24 PM


Forum Jump