Brew Pub in Corpus Christi - Page 4 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Home Brewing Photo Forum > Brew Pub in Corpus Christi

Old 02-03-2012, 06:46 PM   #31
hopsalot

Recipes 

Sep 2007
Corpus, Texas
Liked 18 Times on 17 Posts

For those of you in Corpus Chirsti tonight is the grand opening of the Brew Pub! Porter, Pale ale, and a Belgian Ale, all B&J's-brewed pints will be $4.50. Tonight only, get a triple taster, 4oz of each of our concoctions, for only $2.50! Also, with the purchase a 16" pizza to dine in, get one pint on us.

Cheers

http://bjsbrewery.blogspot.com/

Old 02-03-2012, 07:11 PM   #32
TxBrew
Administrator
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Feb 2004
Liked 2205 Times on 775 Posts

We will be there next weekend. Will have to try and stop by.

Register Now!

Old 02-03-2012, 07:40 PM   #33
akajdg

Recipes 

Jan 2012
San Antonio, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopsalot View Post
For those of you in Corpus Chirsti tonight is the grand opening of the Brew Pub! Porter, Pale ale, and a Belgian Ale, all B&J's-brewed pints will be $4.50. Tonight only, get a triple taster, 4oz of each of our concoctions, for only $2.50! Also, with the purchase a 16" pizza to dine in, get one pint on us.

Cheers
I'm in SA but have a few buddies in the CC area. Sent them your info. Best of luck to you.

Old 02-03-2012, 10:24 PM   #34
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Jun 2006
UP of Michigan, Winter Texan
Liked 8015 Times on 5601 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopsalot View Post

Cheers
Bob doesn't want to go into town tonight (I tried!) but we'll be stopping by either on Monday or Tuesday, and then maybe again the following week if we like the beer!

Old 02-03-2012, 10:37 PM   #35
ktillman1
Recipes 

Dec 2009
Houston, TX
Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Wish you guys were brewing when i lived in cc. I used to go to the SPID location a lot. I guess i have a reason to come down and visit now!

Old 02-03-2012, 10:57 PM   #36
CCBrewer

Recipes 

Mar 2010
South Texas
Liked 36 Times on 32 Posts

Yooper PM me I'll bring my girl and we can talk beer
Thinking: Bavarian Hefeweizen, Centennial Blonde,
Swmbo Slayer,
MEADS LOTS

Old 02-03-2012, 11:04 PM   #37
ktillman1
Recipes 

Dec 2009
Houston, TX
Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Wish you guys were brewing when i lived in cc. I used to go to the SPID location a lot. I guess i have a reason to come down and visit now!

Old 02-05-2012, 07:18 PM   #38
LarMoeCur
Recipes 

Dec 2006
Corpus Christi, TX
Liked 48 Times on 39 Posts

I'm so glad someone has finally taken the leap here in Corpus! I've lived in a few really great beer states i.e. California, Washington. Dang near a brew house on every corner. Nice breweries come with big city living I guess, but you just can't beat small town life.

Hopsalot...I really like your porter Friday night. It was good talking to you about brewing. i'm not sure what I talked about after the sixth beer, but I'm sure it was about brewing. Hint..hint...start selling ingredients!! I know we talked about it but I'm in for at least two bags of 2 row when you make your next order. We'll be seeing you.

Old 02-05-2012, 07:28 PM   #39
Marlowefire
Recipes 

Aug 2011
Dahlonega, Ga
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Awesome!! IN GA now but grew up in corpus. Congrats

Old 02-06-2012, 02:37 PM   #40
hopsalot

Recipes 

Sep 2007
Corpus, Texas
Liked 18 Times on 17 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarMoeCur View Post
Hopsalot...I really like your porter Friday night. It was good talking to you about brewing. i'm not sure what I talked about after the sixth beer, but I'm sure it was about brewing. Hint..hint...start selling ingredients!! I know we talked about it but I'm in for at least two bags of 2 row when you make your next order. We'll be seeing you.
yep we ran out early the next day, I guess that is a good sign. I will definitely let you know when we make our next order.

http://bjsbrewery.blogspot.com/