I did my first 10 gallon biab in my keggle yesterday and I am pretty happy with how everything turned out!
I used a corona grain mill for the first time and I don't have it rigged for a power drill yet so it took me about 40 minutes to mill the 19lbs of grain using the hand crank
that was a pain.
It took a while to increase the temps also because I am doing this on my stove top (crazy I know). Soon I will have my electric setup going.
I ended up getting 74% efficiency and it took me 6-7 hrs start to finish but next time I'm confident that things will go quicker and smoother. Probably 1hr of that time was taking breaks with my 4mo old assistant brewer