Brewery Layout - Page 9 - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > DIY Projects > Brew Stands > Brewery Layout

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2012, 11:11 PM   #81
morobb
Recipes 
 
Sep 2012
Chicago, IL
Posts: 1


Epic...
__________________
Primary: Irish Stout
Secondary: Pumpkin Ale

 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:06 AM   #82
GrayTopBrewing
Recipes 
 
Aug 2012
Madison, AL
Posts: 23
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts


Subscribed
__________________
Primary: Munich Helles (Helles Yeah I Like That Belt)
Secondary:
Kegged: Pale Ale (Little Star)
Bottled:

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:24 PM   #83
kluge9
Recipes 
 
Aug 2012
Glen Burnie, MD
Posts: 54
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts


Any updates?

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:26 PM   #84
parkerhd36
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 
 
Aug 2009
Poplar Bluff, Mo
Posts: 86
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts


Yes I'll have some big updates soon hopefully. I've moved stuff around a little, and they are finally running the gas lines and hooking up the walk in today. The carpenters came by and took measurements today for the bar area.
The next question I have for y'all is this- what are some desired/ necessary things to have in a tasting room/ bar? THat is the next part of the build.
Hopefully il have some more pics soon

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:41 PM   #85
Beamer1
Recipes 
 
Nov 2011
Posts: 28
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts


Get some pint glasses and half pints for your guests, if you really to be a tasting bar it helps to have both kinds. Bbq pit, pool table, tv, darts, board games, music, sturdy stools and other seating and tables Dishwasher (major convenience), fridge(s), ice machine. I could go on and on but I think you get it, I run a bar in Napa, CA any questions feel free to message me anytime.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:53 PM   #86
LandoLincoln
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
 
LandoLincoln's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Feb 2011
Joliet, IL
Posts: 2,991
Liked 1114 Times on 587 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by parkerhd36 View Post
The next question I have for y'all is this- what are some desired/ necessary things to have in a tasting room/ bar? THat is the next part of the build.
After hand-washing my bar glasses dozens of times, I really could use a glass washer like they use in pubs.


 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:02 AM   #87
GrayTopBrewing
Recipes 
 
Aug 2012
Madison, AL
Posts: 23
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts


I've been to some with tvs and some without. I prefer the ones without tvs because there is usually more interaction between the patrons. One of the local ones added tvs to draw people during the Olympics giving drink specials every time a US athlete medaled during an event.
__________________
Primary: Munich Helles (Helles Yeah I Like That Belt)
Secondary:
Kegged: Pale Ale (Little Star)
Bottled:

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:31 PM   #88
Joker
 
Joker's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Nov 2007
Orygun
Posts: 1,953
Liked 32 Times on 29 Posts


Absolutely amazing...

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:40 PM   #89
ubenumber2
Recipes 
 
Oct 2012
Paragould, Arkansas
Posts: 43
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts


One of the best things for a tasting room is a neighbor brewer a couple hours south in Arkansas , LoL. Keep up the good work man

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkerhd36 View Post
Yes I'll have some big updates soon hopefully. I've moved stuff around a little, and they are finally running the gas lines and hooking up the walk in today. The carpenters came by and took measurements today for the bar area.
The next question I have for y'all is this- what are some desired/ necessary things to have in a tasting room/ bar? THat is the next part of the build.
Hopefully il have some more pics soon
__________________
[B]Primary CTZ/Citra IPA
Primary 2 ?????

Bottle ARPA Pale Ale
Bottle Busta Newt Barleywine

 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:18 AM   #90
Ryush806
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
 
Ryush806's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Sep 2010
Shreveport, Louisiana
Posts: 789
Liked 92 Times on 64 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by ubenumber2
One of the best things for a tasting room is a neighbor brewer a couple hours south in Arkansas , LoL. Keep up the good work man
I concur!
__________________
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
- Benjamin Franklin (and I don't care if this quote has been largely discredited/misquoted...I like it!)

Beer, if drank with moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit and promotes health.
- Thomas Jefferson

 
Reply With Quote


Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My Brewery is Done..... Sawdustguy Brew Stands 40 10-27-2011 10:18 AM
Manifold Layout MadSkeletor Kettles, Mash Tuns & Hot Liquor Tanks 24 06-24-2010 02:52 PM
Brewery Layout/ fermentation room Cold_Steel Brew Stands 2 05-12-2010 03:11 AM
Fridge coil layout (top/bottom type) MMW Kegerators & Keezers 4 05-06-2009 09:44 PM


Forum Jump