Hey everyone, So I have a number of beers floating around in my head (figuratively, not comsumptionalively, yes I just made that word up and have the full intention of utilizing it in common conversation).
I just wanted to gauge the popularity of some of these ideas in conjuncture with season, taste, and overall "ooooooo, sounds fun". Just see what order or priority these should take.
1) Apple Pie Hard Cider (hard cider backsweetened and infused with mulling spices/apple pie spice)- approx 8-9%ABV
2) "Coconut milk" stout (fermented coconut milk as the starter, added into a chocolate rye stout)- approx 6-6.5% ABV
3) Sour Pumpkin Ale (Sour Mashed Pumpkin Ale) Approx. 5-6% ABV
4) Sour Honey Rye Saison (Sour mashed Saison) Approx. 6-7% ABV
5) Almost SMASH Saaz IPA (Columbus bittering, but otherwise all Saaz late additions/dry hop) Approx. 5-6.5% ABV
I can supply recipes for all of these, just didn't want to type if all out if I didn't have to
Looking forward to your thoughts. Thanks
oh, btw, this will all be kegged and if bottled, bottled off the keg. (haven't decided if I would want to carbonate the hard cider).