Highly polished HERMS keggles - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > Highly polished HERMS keggles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2012, 02:17 AM   #11
Antler
Recipes 
 
Mar 2011
Carbonear, Nl
Posts: 711
iTrader: (0)
Liked 19 Times on 17 Posts


I may be interested in the boil kettle. I'd use it for BIAB. I'm not really up on the herms systems or E-Brewing but what all would be needed to run one vessel? Could I just use a love controller type deal and run it from that?

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 03:57 AM   #12
kincade
Recipes 
 
Aug 2008
Utah
Posts: 363
iTrader: (0)
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Maltose View Post
1" foam insulation covered in gorilla tape. It maintains a pinpoint mash temp with almost no fluctuation with the HERMS

Looks very nice! Is this just the pink foam insulation?
__________________
-kincade

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:25 PM   #13
Maltose
 
Maltose's Avatar
Recipes 
 
May 2010
Frederick, MD
Posts: 471
iTrader: (0)
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Antler View Post
I may be interested in the boil kettle. I'd use it for BIAB. I'm not really up on the herms systems or E-Brewing but what all would be needed to run one vessel? Could I just use a love controller type deal and run it from that?
Thanks Antler, but there are a bunch of people interested in the whole lot. If nobody takes the whole brewery, I'll start up a post to part out.

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:30 PM   #14
Maltose
 
Maltose's Avatar
Recipes 
 
May 2010
Frederick, MD
Posts: 471
iTrader: (0)
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by kincade View Post
Looks very nice! Is this just the pink foam insulation?
No, it's the ultra flex black foam insulation from McMaster. Pricey stuff!

Part Number 9349K24

 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:37 PM   #15
kincade
Recipes 
 
Aug 2008
Utah
Posts: 363
iTrader: (0)
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts


Quote:
Originally Posted by Maltose View Post
No, it's the ultra flex black foam insulation from McMaster. Pricey stuff!

Part Number 9349K24
Thanks! You did an amazing job on this build.
__________________
-kincade

 
Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Micro Matic 3" Polished SS 1 Faucet Tower jritchie111 For Sale 0 09-29-2011 12:35 PM
6 polished stainless shank trim rings MajorWoody For Sale 3 04-26-2011 04:04 AM
$50 Keggles DFW Chase22 For Sale 0 03-21-2011 04:49 AM
trade? polished keggle with welded ports... sanch For Sale 2 01-01-2010 01:36 AM
Polished Stainless Steel Brew Stand and Pots rjweizen For Sale 10 09-03-2009 06:54 PM


Forum Jump