Ive done a few 'swaps' on other boards before, this is kind of how it went.....
Everyone pays to ship the beer to one persons house (the organizer). Beer selection can be done in one of a few ways:
1) Pure lotto (each persons beer gets a number, the organizer draws on our behalf and awards us our prize).
2) Categorized selection (each beer is put into a category ie rare, general, etc, and you are only awarded a prize from the class you enter)
I personally like the idea of splitting the six-pack (?) so that each person gets more variety. I can only assume others would like it another way tho
Everyone who wants to participate chips in:
1) The home brew (say a 6 pack of 22oz bottles)
2) Ship to the organizers house
3) $10 to the organizer (via paypal etc) to cover reshipping of the bottles to lucky winner
So, I need 2-3 weeks, and Im game for a Beer swap. So I suggest the date of September the 30th that all entries need to be @ the organizers house. Wholl volunteer to be the organizer?