I was able to spend a whole heap of time on the fridge this weekend and I made some fantastic progress.
This took a whole lot of elbow grease. I started with just scraping as much glue off as I could with a flexible putty knife. A goo gone soaked rag eventually got rid of the rest. With some sanding, it finished up really nice. This is going to get a coat of rust transformer primer to seal it up.
Another spot that was pretty rusty and dirty. Mineral spirits, a rag, and some sanding made short work of it.
Here it is with a fresh coat of rust transformer primer. Tomorrow it will be cured and I can do the finishing undercoat! It's all starting to come together.
Next update I'll show you the casters that I picked up for it