www.NikoBrew.com - Great selection of pellet hops and $5 Flat Rate Shipping!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
Fellow Homebrewers,

For those of you who don't know who we are, Niko's Homebrew Supply has been providing high quality pellet hops to homebrewers, homebrew shops and craft breweries in over six countries for 3 years now.

Domestic Shipping:
We offer $5 Flat Rate shipping on ANY size order to all 50 states. 2oz to hundreds of pounds. To California, New York, Hawaii and Alaska, the shipping price is the same!

International Shipping
We also ship internationally to all countries where it is legal to ship to. For $14 we can ship up to 4 full pounds or 3 1/2 pounds if they're mixed increments (2oz, one pound, etc).

For most varieties we offer 3 increments: 2oz, 8oz, and one pound. If you order 8oz you will actually receive 4, 2oz packages. Some varieties are also offered in 5lb increments.

Website Url: www.NikoBrew.com

Wholesale:
If you are the purchaser for a homebrew shop or professional brewery and would like information on purchasing larger quantities (11 and 44lb increments) on spot or contract please complete this form with the requested information and I'll get back to you shortly:http://www.nikobrew.com/pages/Wholesale{47}Brewery-Contact-Form.html

Thank you for your time and I look forward to serving your hops needs!

-Niko-

Niko,

Sorry I haven't placed any orders lately. The brew schedules have been few and far between. I'm still working on my stockpile I got from you before.

I'll definately be back when I need more hops. Keep up the good work.

TheDarkSide

TDS - Hey man, I didn't know you were on HBT as well. Thanks for your previous support and I look forward to taking care of your hops needs going forward. Brew Strong!

MaltnHops - I saw that, thank you for your support and enjoy your hops!

Hey Niko

I've emailed u guys early this year asking about the confilcting dates on the hop years listed on your website and never heard back...
$25 for a pound of centennial??? A little steep dont u think....

Hey Niko

I've emailed u guys early this year asking about the confilcting dates on the hop years listed on your website and never heard back...
$25 for a pound of centennial??? A little steep dont u think....

I apologize for not responding to your message about crop years. I am usually very diligent in responding within 1 to 2 days to any inquiries. All crop year information online should be up to date now. Until recently I was the only person shipping orders, updating the website, etc and now that I have an employee who handles shipping I get to keep everything else up to date. I apologize for not having done that thoroughly before.

As for the price of Centennial yes that is the current price. Keep in mind we also over $5 flat rate shipping for any amount of hops shipped to any of the 50 united states. We have a very small supply on hand and it's selling very quickly, so I don't see that as an issue. Our cost is higher than it had been in the past. For the 2011 crop year it will be very limited on the market though we have secured a good supply of it and should have the new crop available within the next few months for a similar price.

Thank you for your feedback and the opportunity to address any concerns, it's always appreciated.

Latest posts

Back