The Walking dead - Page 52 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > The Walking dead

Old 03-22-2012, 01:01 PM   #511
rifraf
Recipes 

Jan 2012
Chicagoish, Illinois
Liked 197 Times on 150 Posts

Did no one see the brutally awful soft-core movie Zombie Strippers starring Jenna Jameson (I think it was her).

Basic premise: being turned into a zombie makes you a better stripper, but also makes you eat your clients.
You have to grow old, you don't have to grow up.

Old 03-22-2012, 01:07 PM   #512
usfmikeb
Recipes 

Jan 2011
Leesburg, Virginia
Liked 238 Times on 201 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifraf
Did no one see the brutally awful soft-core movie Zombie Strippers starring Jenna Jameson (I think it was her).

Basic premise: being turned into a zombie makes you a better stripper, but also makes you eat your clients.
I forgot about that movie. It was on FEARnet the same time as Deadgirl, they were doing a b rated zombie movie week. The acting in that was even worse than the acting in Deadgirl...

Old 03-22-2012, 01:33 PM   #513
Henry22
Recipes 

Jan 2012
Columbia, SC
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkingGoats

I'm just gonna leave this here.
Truth.

Old 03-22-2012, 01:38 PM   #514
spearko520
Recipes 

Dec 2011
allentown, PA
Liked 57 Times on 55 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifraf View Post

i'm pretty sure i saw that one - was there a strip- off at the end where they were shooting pool balls out of their cootchers?

Old 03-22-2012, 02:04 PM   #515
rifraf
Recipes 

Jan 2012
Chicagoish, Illinois
Liked 197 Times on 150 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearko520

i'm pretty sure i saw that one - was there a strip- off at the end where they were shooting pool balls out of their cootchers?
That's the one. One of my local theaters actually had a showing in 3D and Jenna wad going to show up to sign autographs and they canceled it because they had sold approximately 3 tickets. Official reason was she got sick but turns out...
You have to grow old, you don't have to grow up.

Old 03-22-2012, 02:11 PM   #516
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Liked 3184 Times on 1883 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifraf View Post

Yeah actaully I posted this in another zombie thread back in 2009 when I saw it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy View Post
I think this would make a great double feature...I wrote this up last week in another thread...You could watch them as a double feature but create your own narrative....

My Narrative

But of course the inevitable happens because human beings are selfish bastards (especially strippers), one of them gets bit, and instead of eating a bullet (which any noble self sacrificing person bitten by a zombie SHOULD do,) she has obligatory lesbian stripper group sex (Becasue that's what all strippers do), and bites the rest of them (because of course what's obligatory lesbian stripper sex without some biting)...and then we end up with;

HAWTHAWTHAWT!!!!!

OR NOT...You decide.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 03-22-2012, 02:17 PM   #517
Henry22
Recipes 

Jan 2012
Columbia, SC
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

This thread is going to be very long and way way off topic by the time season 3 returns.

Old 03-22-2012, 02:18 PM   #518
Revvy

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan

You know, one of our members, I think Chainsaw Brewing actually has a business where they do Zombie Pinups. I think this is his calendar.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 03-22-2012, 02:19 PM   #519
Revvy

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry22 View Post
This thread is going to be very long and way way off topic by the time season 3 returns.
That's what I was thinking.

Old 03-22-2012, 02:44 PM   #520
Airborneguy
Adjunct of the Law

Recipes 

Sep 2009
Isle of Staten
Liked 854 Times on 626 Posts

So? Who cares?