The Walking dead - Page 51 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > The Walking dead

Old 03-21-2012, 11:43 PM   #501
usfmikeb

Recipes 

Jan 2011
Leesburg, Virginia
Liked 238 Times on 201 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy View Post
Like this one....The author "Clitoris Rex" has some "interesting" *ahem* ideas about zombie luv....

WRAP YER WEASEL, SON.
There was a crazy movie on FEARnet last year that was a zombie sex movie, called Deadgirl. These guys find a zombie female chained up in the basement of an abandoned mental asylum, and end up using her as a sex toy. Crazy movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0896534/

Old 03-21-2012, 11:44 PM   #502
usfmikeb

Recipes 

Jan 2011
Leesburg, Virginia
Liked 238 Times on 201 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
I'd take Andrea over Lori any day of the week. Lori looks like a man.
Maggie all the way...

Old 03-22-2012, 12:24 AM   #503
Henry22
Recipes 

Jan 2012
Columbia, SC
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by usfmikeb View Post
Maggie all the way...
+1. Also helps that she is australian. Do not find Andrea attractive at all.

Edit: Just read the synopsis for Deadgirl on wiki, pretty messed up. I guess "raping" a zombie is not nearly as bad as raping someone who is alive. Technically, its just necrophilia.

I dont think anything could ever make me want to have sex with a zombie. I would probably rather die.

Old 03-22-2012, 12:37 AM   #504
Airborneguy
Adjunct of the Law
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Sep 2009
Isle of Staten
Liked 855 Times on 626 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry22 View Post
I dont think anything could ever make me want to have sex with a zombie. I would probably rather die.
Or just whack it. I'd rather not die.

Old 03-22-2012, 12:46 AM   #505
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Liked 3189 Times on 1884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by usfmikeb View Post
There was a crazy movie on FEARnet last year that was a zombie sex movie, called Deadgirl. These guys find a zombie female chained up in the basement of an abandoned mental asylum, and end up using her as a sex toy. Crazy movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0896534/
Holy Crap.....I have a pretty sick sense of humor and stuff...but....wow...I don't know what to say after reading the synopsis.....

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 03-22-2012, 12:48 AM   #506
spearko520
Recipes 

Dec 2011
allentown, PA
Liked 57 Times on 55 Posts

i'm pretty sure in walking dead there could be hot zombies- like what about supermodels who OD on heroin? that's gotta equal a walker with a hot trot...

Old 03-22-2012, 01:32 AM   #507
Frankiesurf

Recipes 

Dec 2011
Medford, NY
Liked 37 Times on 20 Posts

Deadgirl is an interesting flick. The acting is terrible but the premise and innuendo are far beyond normal zombie film thinking. Even the Italian stuff.

I am hoping that the new twists will not cause this series to jump the shark. I haven't read the graphic novels but my buddy explained the prison and the samurai chick with the zombies.

It just seems as if the whole show may just turn the corner into the "are you effin kidding me?" realm.

I just hope it doesn't and stays interesting.

Old 03-22-2012, 01:39 AM   #508
RobMT
Recipes 

Jan 2012
, Ontario
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiesurf View Post
I am hoping that the new twists will not cause this series to jump the shark. I haven't read the graphic novels but my buddy explained the prison and the samurai chick with the zombies.

It just seems as if the whole show may just turn the corner into the "are you effin kidding me?" realm.

I just hope it doesn't and stays interesting.

The prison saga in the comics was my favourite part of the whole storyline. Dare I say, it almost seemed plausible the way it was presented.

Old 03-22-2012, 01:41 AM   #509
Frankiesurf

Recipes 

Dec 2011
Medford, NY
Liked 37 Times on 20 Posts

I hope so, I would rather not give up hope.

Old 03-22-2012, 12:55 PM   #510
TalkingGoats
Recipes 

Feb 2012
Salisbury Steak, NC

I'm just gonna leave this here.