The Walking dead - Page 4 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > The Walking dead

Old 10-19-2011, 02:19 PM   #31
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Liked 3201 Times on 1889 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
Anyone also excited for Hell on Wheels?

I love AMC
I'm now actually more stoked about this than walking dead.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 10-19-2011, 03:13 PM   #32
Barnzy02
Recipes 

Aug 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Liked 25 Times on 17 Posts

Hated the end of the first season, loved the season premiere.

The ending was great, kinda saw it coming but yeah, that was nuts. Guess he needed an orange vest!

Keg - PennsPorter - Vanilla Porter
Keg - Rye Pale Ale

Pennsport Brewing

Old 10-19-2011, 09:11 PM   #33
BBKing

Recipes 

Oct 2009
Canton, IL
Liked 52 Times on 52 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy View Post
I'm now actually more stoked about this than walking dead.
Indeed. Walking Dead can only be about so much. Zombies and the inter-personal relationships going on between the group members.

Not so with Hell on Wheels. The possibilities are limitless!

Old 10-19-2011, 10:17 PM   #34
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Liked 3201 Times on 1889 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
Indeed. Walking Dead can only be about so much. Zombies and the inter-personal relationships going on between the group members.

Not so with Hell on Wheels. The possibilities are limitless!
DOn't get me wrong, I love zombies and everything, but I'm a huge fan of that time period, post civil war, victorian era (I umpire vintage base ball games) and I like steampunk, which this looks to have some elements of.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 10-19-2011, 10:27 PM   #35
flatrockbrewing

Recipes 

Feb 2011
Near Holgate Ohio, ohio
Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Anyone watch Falling Skies? I read somewhere it has higher ratings then Walking Dead..I dont understand how Walking Dead blows it out of the water.

Old 10-20-2011, 07:53 AM   #36
Diaperload
Recipes 

Aug 2011
Portland, Oregon
Liked 24 Times on 21 Posts

I watched the first season of falling skies. It was good....for network stuff. I'll be watching the second season. Walking Dead > Falling Skies

Old 11-01-2011, 04:36 AM   #37
brants77
Recipes 

Oct 2011
Alanson, Mi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustreking View Post
Yup, that's the guy. I honestly don't remember if he was as obviously racist as his brother, but I think it was implied. Anyway, there was the SS emblem painted on the tank of the motorcycle he was riding in last night's episode.
Pretty sure it's Merles bike that Daryl's riding, that plus the fact that his name has come up in every ep this season, makes me think they're setting us up for a horrific return of Merle(sp?)

Daryl's quickly becoming my favorite character, totally practical, would definitly want a guy like that in your your group. I hope they don't "Boba Fett" him! to paraphrase Brian Posehn from Talking Dead after show.

Old 11-01-2011, 04:48 AM   #38
lowtones84

Recipes 

Oct 2011
Montclair, New Jersey
Liked 247 Times on 196 Posts

Yeah, I didn't think that was actually Daryl's bike but I'm sort of new to the show. He's pretty much my favorite character...I wish they would do a little more with him than show how bada$$ he is.

Old 11-01-2011, 06:05 AM   #39
GroosBrewz

Recipes 

Sep 2008
West Richland, WA, WA
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

+1 for The Walking Dead. I have been reading the comic for about 5 years.. Great stuff. Robert Kirkman is a genius.
Tap 4- Dicks Danger Ale Clone

"Today I felt like burning some calories....So I found a fat kid and set him on fire"

Old 11-01-2011, 10:57 AM   #40
Diaperload
Recipes 

Aug 2011
Portland, Oregon
Liked 24 Times on 21 Posts

I can't believe what an A-hole Shane is for what he did last episode. The guilt must be something fierce.