The Walking dead - Page 27 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > The Walking dead

Old 02-24-2012, 03:23 PM   #261
cheezydemon3
Recipes 

Nov 2009
louisville
Liked 1672 Times on 1251 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
I didn't know that, but personally I could care less at this point. I only care about spoilers with shows that have my complete attention. Walking Dead is a mess right now so it's no big deal to me. Actually, it makes things better now because I know a few of the characters I hate might become zombies!
That would rule!

Rick and Shane are going to have it out soon. They have to.

Old 02-25-2012, 05:50 PM   #262
ThwWorm
Recipes 

Jan 2012
Long Beach, California
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Yup! I wonder if its going to go down like it did in the comics or if they are giing to keep dragging it out. I think Shane is an awesome character though.

Old 02-26-2012, 04:54 PM   #263
LarMoeCur
Recipes 

Dec 2006
Corpus Christi, TX
Liked 49 Times on 39 Posts

Rick won't kill him. I'll bet he beat the hell out of him. Shane leaves just to come back at a later time. No way they kill off Shane. He will come back with old boys one handed brother!

Old 02-26-2012, 05:14 PM   #264
ronclark
Constant Brewer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Nov 2011
Baltimore, MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThwWorm View Post
Yup! I wonder if its going to go down like it did in the comics or if they are giing to keep dragging it out. I think Shane is an awesome character though.
I loved his ending in the comics. On the downside, I have grown to hate almost every early character by the last issue I read. I like Andrea much better in the comics, however Laurie Holden is a great choice for her role in the series. I just hope they don't bring in some of the characters I dislike from the comics who haven't been introduced yet but wouldn't mind a couple of them appearing at all.

Old 02-27-2012, 03:03 AM   #265
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Liked 3201 Times on 1889 Posts

This really was the best episode in a LOOOOOONG time. It really balanced all the character "drama" with tension and with plenty of zombie action as well. First episode in a long time I truly enjoyed.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 02-27-2012, 11:53 AM   #266
Tnoodle
Recipes 

Mar 2011
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Liked 22 Times on 17 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by revvy
this really was the best episode in a loooooong time. It really balanced all the character "drama" with tension and with plenty of zombie action as well. First episode in a long time i truly enjoyed.
+1

Old 02-27-2012, 01:17 PM   #267
rifraf

Recipes 

Jan 2012
Chicagoish, Illinois
Liked 197 Times on 150 Posts

Must not read thread today....
You have to grow old, you don't have to grow up.

Old 02-27-2012, 02:14 PM   #268
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Liked 2135 Times on 1410 Posts

Same here rifraf.

YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!

Old 02-28-2012, 01:10 AM   #269
rifraf

Recipes 

Jan 2012
Chicagoish, Illinois
Liked 197 Times on 150 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy
This really was the best episode in a LOOOOOONG time. It really balanced all the character "drama" with tension and with plenty of zombie action as well. First episode in a long time I truly enjoyed.
As usual, Revvy says it best
You have to grow old, you don't have to grow up.

Old 02-28-2012, 02:55 PM   #270
slomo

Recipes 

Jan 2009
sacramento, ca.
Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy View Post
I totally agree. I didn't say "that's it", after the episode was over.
The beatings will continue until morale improves!