The Walking dead - Page 156 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > The Walking dead

Old 12-30-2012, 06:44 PM   #1551
tom_gamer
Recipes 

Oct 2011
Houston, Texas
Liked 34 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by usfmikeb View Post

Yep, there was some sort of disagreement over where the show was headed, so Mazzara will be replaced.
This will be the third one. Let's hope season 4 will bring something exciting. Although we still don't know how season 3 will end.

Old 12-30-2012, 07:13 PM   #1552
rifraf

Recipes 

Jan 2012
Chicagoish, Illinois
Liked 197 Times on 150 Posts

I've played the game. Excellent.
You have to grow old, you don't have to grow up.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:55 PM   #1553
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 697 Times on 513 Posts

Random thought of the day:

The guy who plays Daryl reminds me of a younger Sean Bean.

This random thought was brought to you by Wammo.

Old 12-31-2012, 03:04 PM   #1554
TheKeg81
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jan 2012
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudius View Post
Has anyone played The Walking Dead by Telltale Games? It looks really interesting, a friend of mine writes a blog for video game reviews and I'm thinking I need to buy it next time it's on sale on Steam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
I haven't, but it has been getting pretty much universal praise from critics and is supposed to be a new benchmark for storytelling in games. Being a fan of the Monkey Island series (and the gameplay supposedly being similar), there's no doubt I'll play it eventually.
I finally bit the bullet and bought The Walking Dead during this round of Steam sales as it was 50% off and I got tired of wonder if it was any good. Also, I just finished up another game that I bought, so I'll probably start TWD next. It's going to be a new game style for me, if my understanding of the game is correct. I'll post my thoughts once I've installed and played it some.

Old 12-31-2012, 03:20 PM   #1555
Airborneguy
Adjunct of the Law

Recipes 

Sep 2009
Isle of Staten
Liked 855 Times on 626 Posts

I think my father bought it, maybe I'll borrow it when he's done. I haven't played a new video game in years, literally. I still play Sega Master System and a few old computer games.

Old 12-31-2012, 06:37 PM   #1556
dudius

Recipes 

Sep 2012
Big Rapids, MI
Liked 62 Times on 50 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKeg81 View Post

I finally bit the bullet and bought The Walking Dead during this round of Steam sales as it was 50% off and I got tired of wonder if it was any good. Also, I just finished up another game that I bought, so I'll probably start TWD next. It's going to be a new game style for me, if my understanding of the game is correct. I'll post my thoughts once I've installed and played it some.
I installed the steam mobile app and spent more money than I can justify lmao. I thought about TWD but maybe next time its on sale. In the meantime I bought everything GTA on PC so its time to kill some strippers!

Old 12-31-2012, 06:52 PM   #1557
mjdonnelly68
Always drinking - never drunk.

Recipes 

Oct 2011
Glenmont, NY
Liked 170 Times on 119 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKeg81 View Post
I bought the Steam TWD game last night and played the first round. So far, I like it.

It's very well done and they've done a good job of capturing the mood of The Walking Dead universe. I'm a little disappointed in the amount of interaction - for the most part you are watching the game as opposed to playing the game. But it's fun.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:33 PM   #1558
alpha224
Recipes 

Jul 2012
Liked 13 Times on 9 Posts

I got the 360 version while it was free on xbl, and love it... but might wait to buy the 2nd-5th episodes, got back into assassin's creed

Old 01-06-2013, 05:32 AM   #1559
emjay

Recipes 

Jan 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Liked 1719 Times on 1606 Posts

It's 50% off ($12.49) on Steam right now. For most of the past week it was only 25% off, so I'm glad I waited.

Old 02-05-2013, 05:45 PM   #1560
JohnnyO

Recipes 

Dec 2008
Hamden, CT
Liked 917 Times on 857 Posts

Here we go...

Season resumes on Sunday. What are you all envisioning for the second half?
Dead Andrea?
Dead Gov?
Dead Rick?
Dead Daryl??
Zombie T-Dawg?