The Walking dead - Page 133 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > The Walking dead

Old 12-05-2012, 02:23 PM   #1321
CGVT
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jun 2011
Spanish Fort, AL
Liked 708 Times on 426 Posts

No details. I think that he stayed behind so that he would get caught so that he could see Merl.
"Filled with mingled cream and amber I will drain that glass again. Such hilarious visions clamber through the chambers of my brain--Quaintest thoughts--queerest fancies come to life and fade away; Who cares how time advances? I am drinking ale today"-Edgar Alan Poe

My Keezer build: http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/keez...y-turn-340755/

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyTanium View Post
Do what you like, brew what you like. Don't be a tool.

BigPicture Likes This 
Old 12-05-2012, 03:59 PM   #1322
Brewkowski

Recipes 

Aug 2008
Chicago area
Liked 24 Times on 23 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
I'd rather have the gas for cars. Think of how effective a car would be against zombies. I'd spend most of my time in a big effin' truck mowing them down!
Would it be possible to make a flame thrower of sorts out of a propane tank or something, it would be heavy as hell but you'd have to think lots of them sitting on unoccupied decks around towns. Could you strap a CO2 tank with a propane tank, with a dual regulator on to help propel the gas further without diluting the propane?
How could you convert your brewing equipment into zombie killing equipment? The only thing in my closet is a .38 special revolver, and maybe a few kitchen knives so I'll need to be resourceful.

Would a flamethrower be hot enough to melt the brain or muscle tissue to keep it from chomping on you?

Charles Bukowski

Old 12-05-2012, 04:18 PM   #1323
bobbrews
Recipes 

Jan 2011
Sierra, Nevada
Liked 439 Times on 350 Posts

Call of Duty Style

A belt of tactical throwing knives, a few grenades, a sawnoff shotgon attached to my leg, a handgun and an Assault Rifle w/suppressors is the way to go. Steel toe boots with a knife at the tip would also be nice. I also would not be wearing a tank top and jeans. Gotta be smarter with the clothing choices people.

You should be quick on your feet so heavy weapons aren't the way to go. And you better be damn good with a Bow if that's your choice... The one shot limit and slow reload bothers me.

... What would really be cool is an Assault-Style Solar-Powered Laser Gun / Rail Gun that does not require ammo refills. Sort of like the one they use in that Arnold S. movie, Eraser, but better.

Old 12-05-2012, 04:33 PM   #1324
Punity
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jun 2012
Cosi, Warshington
Liked 369 Times on 308 Posts

MK-19 Auto grenade launcher and .50 for ranging of course. 10/22 and what the hell a .500/ 1911 for backup.

Old 12-05-2012, 05:59 PM   #1325
Airborneguy
Adjunct of the Law
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Sep 2009
Isle of Staten
Liked 855 Times on 626 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewkowski View Post
Would it be possible to make a flame thrower of sorts out of a propane tank or something, it would be heavy as hell but you'd have to think lots of them sitting on unoccupied decks around towns. Could you strap a CO2 tank with a propane tank, with a dual regulator on to help propel the gas further without diluting the propane?
How could you convert your brewing equipment into zombie killing equipment? The only thing in my closet is a .38 special revolver, and maybe a few kitchen knives so I'll need to be resourceful.

Would a flamethrower be hot enough to melt the brain or muscle tissue to keep it from chomping on you?
I think flame throwers spray the gas then ignite it. I'm not sure propane could be sprayed like that. You could make a mean torch though!

Old 12-05-2012, 06:04 PM   #1326
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Liked 2133 Times on 1409 Posts

Can I just say, that while I might be a liberal from New York, I guarentee you that I would have hit that Walker with the compound bow on at least the second try. Cutie Trucker Hat Girl should draw some other duty.

YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!

Kittyfeet Likes This 
Old 12-05-2012, 06:15 PM   #1327
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 697 Times on 513 Posts

Finally!! The second amendment makes sense!

This proves that zombies are a force that unite people from all different political leanings and a bringer of peace among men!

Old 12-05-2012, 08:00 PM   #1328
Brewkowski

Recipes 

Aug 2008
Chicago area
Liked 24 Times on 23 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughing_Gnome_Invisible View Post
This proves that zombies are a force that unite people from all different political leanings and a bringer of peace among men!
So, if you were to have access to some kind of toxic chemical or something that could in fact create hordes of zombies, then you could be an evil mastermind and a nobel peace prize winner the same time?

Charles Bukowski

Old 12-05-2012, 08:16 PM   #1329
Ohio-Ed
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Nov 2008
Liked 20 Times on 19 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifraf View Post
Then you just have flaming zombies...
That sounds like something that could happen after a night of too much drinken...
A case of the raging, flaming zombies

Old 12-05-2012, 08:29 PM   #1330
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 697 Times on 513 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewkowski View Post
So, if you were to have access to some kind of toxic chemical or something that could in fact create hordes of zombies, then you could be an evil mastermind and a nobel peace prize winner the same time?
Definitely don't want to start debate here, but that's how many people describe Obama?

Brewkowski Likes This