The Walking dead - Page 11 - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > The Walking dead

Old 11-21-2011, 08:44 PM   #101
TomOliver

Recipes 

Feb 2011
Waco, Texas
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Watching Season 4 of Breaking Bad now though.
Kegged - Hoppy Amber

Old 11-21-2011, 08:52 PM   #102
funkadelicturkey
Recipes 

Feb 2009
beer
Liked 102 Times on 66 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomOliver View Post
I finished season 1 on netflix but from what I've read here, it seems like I've already seen the best parts.
Season 1 was good but it seems they are running out of cast members to eat. Seems like it has turned into more of a drama than a zombie flick

Old 11-21-2011, 09:00 PM   #104
IrregularPulse
Hobby Collector
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Nov 2007
Liked 3391 Times on 3246 Posts

The wife and I watched the first episode last week. Pretty good, haven't watched any more yet though. Pretty intense. We both really get into shows. We're more for relaxing when it's that time of the evening to turn the TV on.

I should have stuck to four fingers in Vegas. :o - marubozo's mom

Old 11-21-2011, 09:02 PM   #105
Cacaman

Recipes 

Jan 2011
Laredo, TX
Liked 12 Times on 11 Posts

+1 for Breaking Bad. That show is awesome. Walking Dead is pretty intense too, but so far for season 2 it seems as if they release an epic episode followed by a boring one, and so on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BierMuncher View Post

“Get your beer off the yeast cake on day 7 or your beer will crawl out of the fermenter and eat your youngest child”

“Your beer will be the equivalent of rhinoceros urine unless it sits on the primary yeast cake for at least 4 weeks.”

Old 11-22-2011, 12:37 PM   #106
drainbamage
Keep HBT weird.
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Oct 2011
Alexandria, KY
Liked 2614 Times on 1482 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
Anyone else think last night's episode was a throw-away?

Also, did anyone else see Shane and Andrea get into a car together and think "I really hope the brakes fail."
LOL, when they got to the subdivision and the zombies started showing up, I told my wife that I hoped Shane pulled an Otis on Andrea, and then got bitten himself in his attempt to escape.

I like Darryl and Glenn still. Dale can be nosy sometimes, but he at least has some common sense and doesn't seem to be in it to pursue any personal gain. I like Lori less with each episode, and I never liked her much to begin with. Griping at Rick about keeping secrets while holding out on a bigger one herself?! Hypocrite. Why can't the writers add a major female character that isn't half-crazy? /rant

Old 11-22-2011, 03:35 PM   #107
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Liked 2133 Times on 1409 Posts

Oh, and not to get gross, but is Carol a surprise hottie or what?

YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!

Old 11-22-2011, 03:45 PM   #108
Airborneguy
Adjunct of the Law
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Sep 2009
Isle of Staten
Liked 854 Times on 626 Posts

I am so hoping that Rick tells his whore wife that Shane told him about their dalliances before she did and that's how he knew. It would be awesome to see Shane vindicated leaving the whore looking like crap. My wife and I absolutely hate her.

Old 11-22-2011, 03:51 PM   #109
CreamyGoodness
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Jul 2011
Ossining, NY
Liked 2133 Times on 1409 Posts

Funny story. SWMBO, who doesnt watch the show, knows about the love triangle, because it seemed like the sort of thing to bring up a few months before our wedding. Sunday night when the show was over I said to her "just so you know... if you ever think Im dead, I dont want you to feel guilty if..."... let me just point out that Johnny Walker and I had been chatting previously, so I wasnt firing on all cylinders. She cut me off... "James, if you finish that sentence I swear to god Im going to punch you in the nuts."

SWMBO is usually so sweet. That character is impacting my life now. Hate her.

YES, WE HAVE TRIED OTHER YEASTS! USE BREAD YEAST FOR JAOM!

Old 11-23-2011, 02:10 PM   #110
cheezydemon3
Recipes 

Nov 2009
louisville
Liked 1671 Times on 1251 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
Oh, and not to get gross, but is Carol a surprise hottie or what?
You have to ask?????

She seems to have lots of sense too, despite being raised by a retarded veterinarian.