Too late for Pectic Ensyme?
OK here is my recipe:
1) 4.75 gallons of fresh pressed cider
2) 5 tsp of Fermax yeast nutrient
3) 5 Campden Tablets
4) 2 lbs of Caramelized Brown sugar
5) 1.5 lbs of wild honey
6) 1 pkg Safeale S-04 yeast
OG was at 1.072 and It has been going at 65-68 deg for 2 weeks now. Bubbles every 3 seconds but very cloudy.
1) Is it too late to add Pectic Enzyme
2) or will it clear up eventually?
3) Are there other finnings that work best for ciders???.
4) Can it be stirred in or do I not upset it? I know in beer, once fermentation begins you try no to mess with it much.
5) does this hold true to cider as well?
This is my first try at a cider. Thanks