I have several (11) new Flojet Model N5000-192 Beverage (syrup) pumps. CO2 or Dry Compressed air operated 20-80PSI.
For sale or trade, although I'm more looking to sell, but if you have something you are wanting to get rid of hit me up.
retail on these is $45+, I'm willing to go down to $30 each (they are new, never used) +shipping.
I don't personally know a whole lot about them, but here is a link to the PDF with specs.
and this is what is within it:
• Designed for dispensing Bag-in-Box syrups, juice
concentrate (without pulp or particulates), teas,
wines, and liquor
• Supplies the following from remote location:
Four (4) 3.0 oz. (89 ml) valves
Two (2) 4.5 oz. (133 ml) valves
Each valve dispenses syrup at 0.50 oz./sec.
Each valve dispenses syrup at 0.75 oz./sec.
• Service life of 40,000 gallons (150,000 L)
• Compact design with quick disconnect fittings for
simple, quick installation
• Shuts off automatically when bag is empty and restarts
when a full bag is connected
• High altitude auto shut-off also available
• Fully automatic, operates only when beverage is being
• 1/4” (6.35 mm) barbed, CO2 exhaust port connection
for venting away from confined areas
• Maintains constant pressure at the dispensing valve
• High suction capability empties syrup down to
a minimum residual
• Recyclable materials
Pump Design: Positive Displacement, Double Diaphragm
Power Source: CO2 Gas, Nitrogen or Compressed Filtered Air
Materials of N5000: Celcon M90, SantopreneŽ
, EPDM, 302 or
Construction 304 Stainless Steel Spring
(wetted parts): T5000: Polypropylene, SantopreneŽ
, EPDM, 302 or
304 Stainless Steel Spring
Temperature Limits: 34˚ - 120˚ F (1.1˚ - 49˚ C)
Weight: 1.19 lbs. (0.54 kg.)
Dimensions: 5.17" H x 6.18" W x 2.42" D
(131.3 mm x 156.8 mm x 61.5 mm)
Displacement: 2.5 oz. per cycle
Self Priming: Up to 10 ft. (3.05 m)
Operating Pressure: 20 psi (1.4 bar) min. / 80 psi (5.5 bar) max.
Liquid Inlet Pressure: 10 psi (0.7 bar) max.
Flow Rate: 4.0 oz. (118.3 ml)/sec. - Open Flow
Approvals: CE, NSF Standard 18
Warranty: 5 Years