Here is this motorized immersion chiller. It will need a protective covering and permanent cord before it can be called finished, although I used it like this during its first use. I've got the copper shaped as such to keep the weakest connection (the hose clamps) away from the wort and motor.
There's the stirrer nestled within the coils. I have that straight piece of tubing soldered to just one of the coils, the top one (bottom one in this view).
A close-up of the sleeve that connects the gearmotor shaft to the paint stirrer. It has two set screws. Bigger than needed, but it was what was on hand. A fortunate thing is that the tubing is slightly larger than .500 inch. I used a .500 inch reamer which gives a snug fit where the tubing goes through the lid. Hopefully it will stay that way.
One more view. That hole is for an airlock stopper when I thought the plastic disk was going to be used as a fermenter lid.