Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Three Floyds For Trade

Old 09-29-2011, 02:41 PM   #1
tmains
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Three Floyds For Trade

As some of you may know, Three Floyds started distributing to Ohio again yesterday. I found a nice little stash and am going to pick more up today.

Anyone interested? There is Dreadnaught, Behemoth Barleywine (mostly pink but some yellow), Arctic Panzer Wolf, and Munsterfest. I can also get the Bruery/Cigar City collaboration brew.

I'm interested in things like Pliny. Other than that some rarities or special occasion brews like things from the Bruery intrigue me.

Let me know and I can pick some up.

Thanks

Old 09-29-2011, 06:10 PM   #2
tmains
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I forgot to include that it's the Marrón Acidifié Bruery/Cigar City colab. Not the ISO : FT

Old 09-29-2011, 11:54 PM   #3
dwarven_stout
Recipes 

Liked 37 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Hmm. That collaboration beer sounds fantastic (plus I've liked everything that I've had from those two breweries).

I might be able to lay hands on a fresh bottle of Pliny. Barring that, are you interested in any Northwest beers or breweries?

Old 09-30-2011, 03:46 PM   #4
tmains
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Pm sent Dwarven_stout

I should also say that I can get almost any of the beers from the below breweries:
Bells
DFH (anything below 12% ABV)
Hoppin' Frog Brewing Co.
Great Lakes Brewing Co
Buckeye Brewing Co.
Indigo Imp
Thirsty Dog
Smuttynose
Dark Horse

I've been reading and it seems a lot of people are after Two-Hearted. I can get that on the fly no problem. Also Hopslam will be readily available in Feb.

Old 10-14-2011, 10:31 PM   #5
DonnieZ
Recipes 

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Interested in any DFH Olde School or WWS?

I'd be interested in some of the Behemoth.