seriously, Busch? - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > seriously, Busch?

Old 09-28-2011, 01:59 AM   #1
funkapottomous
Recipes 

Feb 2010
Houston, Texas
Liked 11 Times on 11 Posts

is it really that ****ing necessary to make your beer cans and case bright ass orange?

I realize that you're saying "Well people are already taking it with them when they're hunting.", but this is basically encouraging people to drink while handling deadly weapons.

Even if it's not the point of the differently colored cans, they're stacked up right next to all the damn hunting gear.

Come on.

Old 09-28-2011, 02:14 AM   #2
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan
Liked 3198 Times on 1886 Posts

Orange cans during hunting season have been around for several years. Miller Light, and keystone evidently have been doing the same thing for awhile according to google.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 09-28-2011, 02:16 AM   #3
funkapottomous
Recipes 

Feb 2010
Houston, Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy View Post
Orange cans during hunting season have been around for several years. Miller Light, and keystone evidently have been doing the same thing for awhile according to google.
Pretty soon they'll start shaping the cans so you see over the bottom while driving.

Old 09-28-2011, 02:17 AM   #4
Revvy

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan

And evidently if you ever become a sniper and want a few beers for your hidey hole,

They have to be for snipers, because cammo cans would be very stupid for hunters.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 09-28-2011, 02:19 AM   #5
funkapottomous
Recipes 

Feb 2010
Houston, Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy View Post
And evidently if you ever become a sniper and want a few beers for your hidey hole,

They have to be for snipers, because cammo cans would be very stupid for hunters.
see, the camo actually makes sense. Get a few beers in you, start dropping things, lose half the beers in the grass, buy more beer.

Old 09-28-2011, 02:23 AM   #6
Revvy

Recipes 

Dec 2007
"Detroitish" Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkapottomous View Post
see, the camo actually makes sense. Get a few beers in you, start dropping things, lose half the beers in the grass, buy more beer.

Old 09-28-2011, 04:23 AM   #7
RDWHAHB
Recipes 

Oct 2009
Denver
Liked 14 Times on 12 Posts

Ever hunt? Just because you drink beer at camp doesn't mean you're juggling loaded weapons. That's a bit of a leap to say the least.

Old 09-28-2011, 04:50 AM   #8
android

Recipes 

Jan 2009
Ames, Iowa
Liked 44 Times on 35 Posts

i certainly don't want anyone shooting my beer.

ebay temp controller | thermostat temp controller

Old 09-28-2011, 09:53 AM   #9
SwampassJ

Recipes 

Mar 2010
Coral Springs, FL
Liked 39 Times on 35 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDWHAHB View Post
Ever hunt? Just because you drink beer at camp doesn't mean you're juggling loaded weapons. That's a bit of a leap to say the least.
Kind of like expecting people to not drink and drive home from a game.

Old 09-28-2011, 10:00 AM   #10
Hoodweisen
Recipes 

Nov 2010
salem, mo
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I live in southern missouri in the ozarks i know guys who wear something hunterorange or camoflage year round or at least throw their hunting hat on their truck dash right after labor day Heck for alot of good ol boys around here deer season starts then and doesnt end until after Feb.
Its a lifestyle we live it we breath it and we eat it.