NFL Schedule is released

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 wierd things on this schedule.

1) The Packers at home against the Eagles? That hasn't happened in the last 150 years!

2) Two thursday games in a row for the Packers and the Cowboys? GreenBay at Detroit and at Dallas and Dallas has the Jets and Pack back to back Thursdays at home?

Agree Sause on the two Thu games. I saw Dallas 1st and thought "Turkey Day". Then I saw Detroit and thought "Turkey Day" again!

Got our token Brett Favre Monday night game (we wouldn't have one if it were not for him).

RANT - why doesn't NFL.COM put the friggen day along with the date when you're looking at team schedules.

Mark your calenders, the Boys visit the Bills for a Monday night game! There's gonna be a riot!

I wish the order of the Packer's schedule was reversed. 4 of the last 6 games are on the road, I'd rather have more home games in December than September. But what can you do? My guess is 10-6 looking at the schedule.

Bills monday night then a week off prepping to shut that mutha mcgahee's yapper for good. YOU DISrespect the team that brought your knee out of retirement!! How does that pop song go.......what comes around...IM MARKING MY SCHEDULE. Willis will probably schedule his day in family, or families court in his case, on that week.

Latest posts

Back