Ok guys.. sorry I have not posted any updates but the progress as been a little slow lately. And what progress I have made has not been really picture worthy. So here we go...
Started doing the wiring.. this 4 plug box will be constant power, I have a power strip attached to my Ranco temp controller too. The fans in the freezer will be constant powered, fans on the outer case will only kick on with the compressor to pull warm air out of the shell.
The switch at the top will have my rope light plugged into it and allows me to flip the switch to turn it on. You can see one of the case fans in the middle.
I am not building in any kind of tubing to pull the air into the coffin right now. Going to see if a fan blowing in and one blowing out will push enough air through it to keep the temp where I want it. Here is the out fan.
Here is the in fan.. you can also see where I made the part of the lid that I cut out look a little better by flipping the plastic I cut off over and putting it back in.
Here is the case fan on the other side..
Here is the hole picture of the wiring..
Here is the fully assembled picture without stain. The spots on the front are wood filler. It had just been put in, not sanded yet. It looks much better now.
And the staining begins!
Top, front and back of the coffin
Tomorrow should be a great day off work.. going to stain the rest AND brew while things are drying. What else could you ask for.. working on my keezer while homebrewing!