Ok guys.. as promised here are a few my picutres. I didnt get to do as much as I wanted, but I made great progress just because SWMBO and I went and picked out the tile for the top. The coffin is just held together by clamps right now, but hopefully I will find time to change that over the weekend. I am still waiting on my rope light to come in so that I can finish it out. Plus I have to create an access panel for the back.
Heres a shot of my lovely assistant holding things together to show the color of the tile we went with.
Wide shot without the tile and top board
Enjoying a nice Pumpkin Ale homebrew as I finished up for the night