Well yesterday was brew day, I had bought one of the True brew Extract kits of Amber Ale. So yesterday i sanitized everything and made sure it was clean of anything. The boil of the wort went well and i was able to cool it in water bath in about half hour time. I made sure it was cool before pitching the yeast and i also followed the packet of yeast instructions instead of the kit's directions. I cooled some boiled water and added the yeast let sit for 15 then stir and pitch.
Well when i got up this morning i checked the closet and she was bubbling away. That lag time weight is off my shoulder and now am excited. Cant wait to make some more in a few weeks!