Installing Beersmith on one computer than moving to another - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Brewing Software > Installing Beersmith on one computer than moving to another
Cool Brewing Corny 5G & Mini Giveaway
Sign-up To NEW HBT Article Newsletter - Brewing Articles Direct To You!

Old 09-24-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
ljforster701
Recipes 

Default Installing Beersmith on one computer than moving to another

I tried searching for this but might have entered incorrectly since I didn't get the results I was expecting. Anyway what I am wondering is if I install beersmith on one computer, then get a new computer can I uninstall from the old and install on the new without having to purchase the software again. Thanks in advance.

Old 09-24-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 3143 Times on 1860 Posts
Likes Given: 3876

You get two separate installs per license, so you can use it on 2 separate machines, (I have mine on my home and work computer.)

When I got a new computer at work, I just emailed Brad and he gave me another permission to re install it. I don't recall if he gave me a new product code to use or not.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 09-24-2011, 06:08 PM   #3
TimT
Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 5

The licence even allows for installation on two different computers at the same time so most assuredly yes.

edit- should have refreshed too late...