Yep - Page 2 - Home Brew Forums
Register Now For Free!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > Yep

Old 10-05-2005, 02:02 AM   #11
sudsmonkey

Recipes 

May 2005
Deepest, darkest Eastern NC
Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Funny as hell ! You got more ?

Old 10-05-2005, 02:20 AM   #12
Sir Sudster

Recipes 

May 2005
Buda, Tx
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Yep.............................................

Old 10-05-2005, 02:21 AM   #13
Sir Sudster

Recipes 

May 2005
Buda, Tx
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

And............................................... ..........

Old 10-05-2005, 02:42 AM   #14
homebrewer_99

Recipes 

Feb 2005
Atkinson (near the Quad Cities), IL
Liked 133 Times on 99 Posts

I have all those pictures and more. Great stuff.

OK. A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says "why the long face"?

A pair of jumping cables walk into a bar. The bartender say "I'll serve you, but don't start anything"!

A slice of bacon and an egg walk in to a bar. The bartender says "we don't serve breakfast in here"!

Old 10-05-2005, 02:57 AM   #15
Sir Sudster

Recipes 

May 2005
Buda, Tx
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Can't remember where I got them...

Old 10-05-2005, 03:14 AM   #16
timdsmith72
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Aug 2005
Carrollton, Texas
Liked 20 Times on 13 Posts

Boudreaux and Thibideaux were sitting having a beer after work.
Boudreaux says, "Hey, if you were out of town on a fishing trip, and I went over to your house and screwed your wife and got her pregnant, would that make us kin?"
Thibideaux says, "No, but it WOULD make us even..."

Old 10-05-2005, 03:33 AM   #17
ScottT

Recipes 

Aug 2005
Hurst, Tx
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

OK this is a long read but bear with me.

Three deer hunters got together every year on opening week to camp and hunt. Except for ole Charlie of course. He just went to get away from the wife and stay

Well last year was just like any other and they all traveled to the dear lease on Friday evening for the Saturday opener. They went about setting up camp and before they even got the fire going one of them asks, "Where's Charlie?"

"Check the tent replied the other." Sure enough Charlie is passed out cold in the tent, empty burbon bottle next to his side.

O'dark thirty Saturday morning all three are headed out including Charlie. One of them says, "Hey first one of you sees a nice fat doe, shoot her and we'll have camp meat for the week. Once we hear the shot, everyone will know we've got the meat." All agreed and headed out their seperate ways.

About 10:00 in the morning, the other two made it back to the camp both having heard the shot earlier that morning. Sure enough, there's doe layed out in camp, not field dressed and laying out in the sun but Charlie's not to be found. "Check the tent!" one of them said. Sure enough, Charlie's passed out another empty burbon bottle by his side.

On of the other two goes to complaining, "I'm sick and tired of this, he never does any work, he just stay's drunk......." on and on with his rant. The third fellow just smiles and says, "Let's fix him up good!"

So these two sober fellows evicerate (gut) this deer and take the entrals into the tent and stuff them down the pack of Charlie's pants while he's sleeping.

Round about 2:00 pm, they're sitting around the fire snickering about what they'd done when the here some stiring in the tent. Then they here a holler "Oh my God!" then a crash and some more stiring. By this time the two outside can hardly contain themselves Charlie's in the tent for quite a while longer when he sticks his head out the flap.

White as a sheet, sweat pouring off his forehead, he emerges, hands shaking uncontrollably saying, "Lordy, Lordy, Lordy." The others asked holding back their smiles "Charlie, you alright? You don't look so good."

Charlie replies walking toward them rather awkardly, "Well Fellas, I'll tell ya, While I was asleep, my hemroids came down on me but by the grace of God and a forked stick, I got them back up.

Primary: Empty

Secondary #2: Empty

Bottle Conditioning: Oatmeal Stout

Drinking from Keg: Ordinary Bitter, Kolsch

Drinking bottled: Brown Autumn Wee Heavy
Hefe Weizen
Peaches and Cream Weizen

"This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption... Beer!"
-Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck.

Next up: Hefe Weizen

Old 10-05-2005, 10:46 PM   #18
Caplan
Recipes 

Aug 2005
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Gorilla walks into a bar.

"I'll have a pint of your best bitter please my good man" requests the Gorilla.

Barman (slightly shocked by the sight of a 330lb Primate asking for a beer) thinks for a moment and pulls him the pint. Nervously he puts it in front of him.

"Thats 3.00 please" asks the barman.

Gorilla pays him and sits quietly drinking his pint. Ten minutes later the Gorilla catches the Barman's eye and asks for another pint. Now a little more comfortable in his presence the Barman decides to engage in some conversation,

"We don't get many Gorillas in here" as he pours the second drink.

"Not Surprised at 3.00 a f*cKing pint" replies the Gorilla.....

Old 10-05-2005, 11:10 PM   #19
Sir Sudster

Recipes 

May 2005
Buda, Tx
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebrewer_99
I have all those pictures and more. Great stuff.
Go ahead and post a few HB99.

Old 10-05-2005, 11:49 PM   #20
homebrewer_99

Recipes 

Feb 2005
Atkinson (near the Quad Cities), IL
Liked 133 Times on 99 Posts

I'm not a paying customer so I don't have the ability to post pics, etc. Sorry...