Alright here are some pics as promised. It's basically a clone of JKarps build only I changed a few things around and was not able to hit his $500 budget by a long shot. Probably due to going all stainless, false bottom and unsing QD's on this build.
You can see some of the changes I made to the original design. I have my CFC output at the bottom so that I can drain more of liquid out of it. I also added an extra valve to the brew pot with a whirl pool attachment on it to try and get a cone going so I can draw off more clean wort and less break material.
I bought the center inlet pump which after bolting the pump to the bottom of the bucket makes for a nice firm securing point for the QDs.